1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Share MonsterBook on the account.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by flow, Mar 14, 2022.

1. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    2:00 PM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    My suggestion is share the book achievements between the account, if this is not possible i could suggest making the ring shareable between the account characters, i can't see how this can bring a problem, specially to casual players.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    it will be usefull if acceptable, it cant bring any problem since no reason to do 2 char on same acc

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    10:00 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    That seems kind of OP honestly, but I guess it is a good way to encourage players to decrease the number of accounts they play on, and give newer players an incentive to dip their toes in and play multiple characters.

I think I would be fine with them adding this if they made the account wide tracker have level requirements. For example get the quest for tier 1 at level 10, tier 2 level 20, 3 level 30, etc. if you didn’t farm the cards on that character.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:00 PM
    Moderator Post
    This would probably lead to people selling/sharing "monster book completed" accounts

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Hello Kim, ty for the answer
    But i don't see a scenario where people start selling monster book completed accounts for RWT, since the nature of this server is "vote2win" (timegate, 1 attacker per account etc etc) and you can't pump all your characters on the same account if you're not very casual, and people can already buy services in-game for it.
    I played before on servers with shared book+BoF, and i didnt saw literally anyone farming accounts for selling, its not realistic, at least on this scenario, can be different than legends but i really think this would be a good change for the people who actually wants to play the game.

sry for my bad english since i'm learning, but i think i was able to explain myself this time

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Furthermore, rwt is forbidden, so I really dont see the point

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    1:00 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    I find it extremely hard to believe the effort of tier 10 ring account would be cost effective vs time spent getting that even if you botting it. If you selling accounts I would imagine high nx accounts would be the meta.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    1:00 AM
    Bishop
    -
    No T10 for your islander Chris , that'll be too OP

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    1:00 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    My bias is I made my new Shad on same account as my MM (has t10). My unwashed ass needs that 1k hp but took an eternity to farm the first time. MapleF3

NO SPEED ring useless for islander tyvm