1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Shivering's Ulu1/Cornian Meso Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Shivering, Apr 3, 2021.

1. SapphireJ

SapphireJ Dark Stone Golem

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    7:46 AM
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    Man, this is insane and awesome. How do you all multi client like this? It's pretty amazing.

The amount of money made too, I wish I could get this amount of meso per hr.

2. Rapskal

Rapskal Chronos

Nov 1, 2017
    Male
    9:46 AM
    Rapskal
    Night Lord
    Lost
    Hi, I had a thought about gacha EVs that there's probably already enough data to get a good estimate of average rates and values of scrolls and equips and stuff, so the only thing really missing would be rates on legendary pulls. If this is the case then you could just keep track of your total number of tickets used and legendary rates and maybe pool the data with some other big grinders. That way you can get accurate EVs without the hassle of recording every single gacha result.

3. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    4:46 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Entry #17

Same old same old; 4 hours today. We've crossed 2 bil in earnings from the mage farming in about 22 days. Pretty good I would say.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Notes:
    • 149M in 4 hours or 37m/hour.
    • Sellable equips from ulu1: 2/4 pirate bot, 2x 49 att cravens, a 7/3 warrior OA
    • No sellable equips from cornians, but we got 3 earring int 10% in the 1st hour of farming which was pretty insane and then we picked up 1 more in the following hours which spiked our profits pretty hard for this session.
    Other Stuff:
    • Currently debating buying a 16 att 1 slot cape and WS+chaosing it and praying for 20 att. I'm on the fence about it; we'll see what happens.
    • No 8/5 gloves on the market atm so just patiently waiting to buy another one and try again at the moment.
    • Working on a side project that may generate me quite a few mesos or result in a net 1b loss; I hope to share more details about it next weekend.

You need thousands of samples to get an accurate EV of equips and stuff because I don't think the drop rate for all items in a pool is the same. So, to give an example sticking to equips, even if you figure out that the equip drop rate is like 40% since theres 800 equips in the pool and the drop rate for each is not the same (this is an assumption, I'm not 100% sure) it's almost impossible to really predict EV accurately until you get tons and tons of samples.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Oh I forgot one last thing!!

Heres a teaser for something else I'm working on; hope to incorporate these little guys into the farmville family soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  5. RemiIia

RemiIia Mr. Anchor

Jan 25, 2019
    Female
    ⚜RemiIia Scarlet⚜
    Night Lord
    ⚜Scarlet⚜
    cool?
    anyone can farm 2bil in a month regardless if they use this strat or not, Just make it a goal to earn 67m/ day.

nothing special about this strat, you're just clicking through 5-6+ windows every 5 seconds

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Unfortunately, your math is worse than your suggestion threads because 22*67 does not equal 2000.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    pretty ugly last comment that should have no place in my wholesome mushroom game :boo:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. SapphireJ

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    Do you keep yourself entertained while doing these grinds/farms?

This looks like something I would wanna try doing but, I would want to watch some media while doing so.

And also, did you MP wash your mages too?

9. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:46 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    I use another display to enjoy full-screen netflix while I do similar stuffs with shiv.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. SapphireJ

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    I do the same, just that I am bad at multi clienting (for now!) So the max I have is 2 clients and another window for YouTube/Media xD

I also help peeps on discord so I keep ML Discord open too.

Imagine buying expensive big monitor but not being able to utilize it as well as Shivering. F444 :cry:

11. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:46 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Practice makes perfect - shiv would be nice example of this. You'll be good also if you try over and over :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. SapphireJ

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    The other issue for me is the fact I need to make a few mages and... Man that NX Voting... :p

(Yes I am talking about you Gtop, you suck)

13. Jaynus

Jaynus Timer

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    9:46 AM
    Dralith
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    If your target is to one shot ulu1, I've realised that it is possible to do so with about 60 ap in mp, with average Int gear, meditation and meteor30 at level 130

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    You’re best bet if you don’t have NX to wash is to hit the TMA threshold first then just pump all extra AP into MP. It’s ok to not have 30k MP when you first start off; even if you have 15k on all 4 mages it just means you burn 2x the pots so instead of like 1.5m you will burn 3-3.5m of pots, which is fine when you compare it to the gains.

For an FP at 130 you can 1 hit ulu1 completely naked at 130 with nothing but a 160 TMA wand so tbh even if you pumped 60 AP into MP you should be able to 1 hit if you grab like 60m of gear (HTP and zhelm should get you 36 stats for 45m and you can get 5/10 earrings for around 10m so I’m sure you can find the remaining 9 TMA by getting a clean moonlight with 5 int for sub 500k and a 2 int clean dark Noel for sub 300k that you can just throw 70s on).

15. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    something new to try again: afk mannies farming with mages

on a 1024x768 screen, if u stand in the center, u can aggro all the mannies that u can see on the lane that yr standing on. once they see u, they will chase u like old auto aggro.

so rather den 2 mages, now we need 4 - one mage on each corner. im not sure how many mannies we can lure (maybe half the map?) but may be interesting to see how much profit can be made doing this

16. OP
    OP
    Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Do you know how many mannies spawn on the map? I'm not sure which map people use to farm mannies but I assume the higher spawn count map which on Library appears to be the east map which has a spawn count of 21 (library spawn count is usually wrong though). If you're able to kill all 21 before the respawn window of 10 seconds then it's estimated you make about 5.7m per hour if you have MU.

17. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    1:46 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Thats the correct map, the other one is shared with male and female mannies as well. Might get you a higher total mob count but I don't think you'd want to be farming those compared to kid mannies

18. oldkev

oldkev Mano

Sep 18, 2019
    Male
    7:46 PM
    oldkev
    Shadower
    Have you tried Vikerolas? I'm currently making mages to farm ulu 1 but was wondering about other maps to farm on. The map layout is pretty good and could work as an alternative if you only have 2 mages. Idk how viable it is though as I can't test it myself yet.

19. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Vikerolas is good but the looting pattern is much more active than Ulu.

• Like Like x 1
  20. oldkev

oldkev Mano

Sep 18, 2019
    Male
    7:46 PM
    oldkev
    Shadower
    I thought the looting would be easier since its a smaller map. Any idea on the mesos per hour?