1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Show party members' level, exp and exp % in /partyinfo command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joy Celeste, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Joy Celeste

Joy Celeste Mushmom

Nov 11, 2021
    Female
    2:54 AM
    Celeste
    I feel like updating the /partyinfo command to give a little more detail about the party would be a great benefit to basically everybody.

When I was leeching my attacker with my mage, it became a little stressful to keep track of their exp so I could give my int equips before leveling. Because I had an HB and HS mule, I had to keep the int attacker's client minimized so I wouldn't lag out while casting my AM ult.

When selling leech, sometimes I wanted to know how much time left before a buyer levels - just so I had a small goal in mind. It would be convenient to cast MW20 only right before leveling instead of every buff. Additionally, when selling leech by exp, buyers can be disingenuous about their starting exp. This update would prevent this. And by taking a screenshot of @/servertime and /partyinfo, one can easily create proof for any leech buyer-seller drama if it arises.

Finally – sometimes, I am just curious to know who's close to leveling during normal party play. I don't see any reason why the party exp % information shouldn't be shared, since peoples' exp % is public anyway via rankings (albeit somewhat delayed) and this info would only be available to party members.

• Agree Agree x 2