1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple program or Game ideas!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Shinohara, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    9:36 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Hi everyone!
    I've been short on ideas on what to make these days so i'm hoping to look for suggestions on simple games or program ideas to make during my free time.

P.S. I've always wanted to make a MS version of Super Mario.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    5:36 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    What about a scrolling simulator? :picopico:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Shinohara

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
  4. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    5:36 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
  5. Bonk

Bonk Blue Snail

Oct 27, 2017
    Male
    8:36 AM
    The tru reason I made this account was to look at this programming section LMAO. Tbh, this was my first thought as well. A scrolling simulator would be fun and wouldn't take too long. Other suggestions can include classics: A simple number guessing game, Checkers, Tetris, Tic Tac Toe, or approach card games (there are an endless amount of games to choose from because each country has different games/adaptations/rules) Something I was tempted to work on is a database full of prices that gets updated (bi-weekly if I were ambitious enough to go through fm so often) But these are ideally for my personal side work.

6. OP
    OP
    Shinohara

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Hmm. This shouldn't be too complex to do, i'll see what can be done for this when i have some free time! SlimeLaugh