1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Sitting glitch

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bwpolan, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Bwpolan

Bwpolan Snail

Jan 4, 2020
    Male
    6:16 AM
    Poptropica
    Cleric
    Potat
    Description of the bug: A player floating and sitting on nothing but air!
    What is supposed to happen?: The player just sits on nothing
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: A friend accidentally did it and showed me how to do it.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this (optional): Go to any bench you can find where you can Alt + down on. Next simultaneously press the sit key + alt + down.
    Extra information (optional): This glitch isn't game breaking or destroying the maple legends community I just want to make the admins aware of it so that I'm not banned for fly or something like that.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    As far as I remember, this glitch has been around forever (in gms too) so I think you're safe, no one will get banned for something like this SlimeBlush
    Fun fact: in gms I remember doing a similar glitch with my friends. It was something like we'd use summoning sacks when someone was sitting on a bench in town, and if they got touched by the monster their character would get knocked back like usual but not stand up so they'd end up sitting on the air somewhere near the bench lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    You can do this in the Henesys map bottom right, on the bench in the top right and it works too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1