1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Skill Changes: 21/12/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Ever

Ever Mixed Golem

Jun 23, 2017
    Female
    4:33 AM
    Ever
    Islander
    Team
    They could have buffed holy charge to compensate the HH cd nerf, but is it a real buff?
    Paladins don't really use holy charge as far as I know since the end-game training spot is Shaolin & Neo-Tokyo.
    I believe all other elemental charges are just fine as of now, I don't think blast needs more buff, I can't really think of any buffs on Paladin at the moment.
    Maybe they can buff charge blow slightly?

2. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    4:33 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    yes charge blow needs buff as their cleaving is really bad at cwk

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    1:33 AM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    Personally I think they should just make all the charges the same damage % except ice since ice actually has good utility for grinding. I'm okay with the HH nerfs since its not that big of a deal as it will allow me to watch my animes/tv shows 5 second longer before I have to hit HH again. KEKW

Although I am excited to see a nerf to actually come out of a skill change. So I'm just hoping they will address some of the other classes OP stuff too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Skills changes like this should be announced ahead of time and not released a long with the maintenance updates. Quick skill fixes are okay like this bucc demolition skill.
    Changes like this could alter one's decision in creating a certain class or not and when the change comes, they would feel that they have wasted their time and energy.
    I'm speaking for all classes and anyone that uses it as a main or a mule. The argument that you should play a class you enjoy no matter what is not valid here.

Let's say it was decided "x" days / months ago that this was to be applied. Announce it then to give players a heads up.

In addition, this isn't just any type of nerf, it changes the dynamics of the class. It would be like one day announcing that bishops and arch mages have a 5 second cool down on their ultimate. Although that's unlikely and would probably not be suggested, it's what Pallys will be dealing with.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Please do not apply these changes during Christmas is a huge nerf to pally's Epm when training and does not deter people from using them as hh mules in ht. And I agree with Haku that skill changes should be discussed before being implemented like suggestions are.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Mhm. This nerf is so heavily weighed on just one boss mechanics. This affects their 5-6 rotation which was a plus in having a Pally.

7. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    4:33 AM
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    If this nerf was meant to solve the HH mule in HT issue, I don't see how it does that. Damage done by those who have HH mules has been nerfed by 1/3. But you also nerfed pally's eph while training by 1/3. Considering we are already heavily dependent on classes with finisher skills grinding with us, it will now be hard/not viable for a pally to find a grinding partner as the xp will be crap for whoever you are duoing with.

HH mules still viable in HT, and pally's grinding skills have significantly been nerfed due to 1 boss.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Roy Yoo

Roy Yoo Mano

Jan 28, 2019
    Male
    JEWISHMUSLIM
    Magician
    RIP hammer guild thanks @skarmory it was a good guild while it lasted.

9. Joel Larsson

Joel Larsson Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2019
    Male
    Sweden
    10:33 AM
    LuckyYou
    Buccaneer
    Potato
    Nice that demo is fixed! Updated sound effects? :x Taking away the delay on Dragonstrike would be nice D:

10. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I can live with this, but i am now 5 seconds weaker

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Motto