1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sky Ski & White Neschere drops

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrPresident, Oct 26, 2019.

1. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    7:53 PM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    There may be more weapons that need buffs but these two are ones that I actively search for.

After just owling for sky ski there are currently:
    0 - 99att
    1 - 98att
    0 - 97att
    2 - 96att
    0 - 95att
    0 - 94att
    2 - 93att
    0 - 92att
    0 - 91att
    1 - 90att
    1 - 89att
    3 - questionably scrolled

For White neschere there are 3 clean ones and a questionably scrolled one.

Sky ski is a gach exclusive item so DRKs are fully at the luck of gachapon and I believe it's the only weapon that this is true for. After using about 100 gach at Perion and not getting a single ski I think the rates should either be buffed since it's the only place to obtain one or the weapon should drop from a boss/bosses. Even if it's something like toad at least it drops from something and there will be some small increase in supply. White neschere on the other hand drops from a couple of mobs but they are mostly bosses (exception is dual birks which lmao gl farming those). Compare this to nisrocks that drop from a list of bosses but also drop from petri and red kents which are both pretty farmable mobs. Would it be possible to add white nescheres to at least 1 mob that is farmable on a comparable level to petri or red kents?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    4:53 PM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    I agree. Skis are possibly the best end game weapon for Dks and should not be limited through gach. I don't like the argument that there other viable "options" for warriors when other classes end game weapon are farmable.

3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    7:53 AM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    make ele wands not available only from gach and i approve
    you can also use regular spear but with si don't nerf buccs

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    10:53 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Skis are still faster with SI

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    7:53 AM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    I see.. well pretty weird not to get sky ski from Gach

I think it be ok if we make it drop from some sky mob

Some ideas would be flying robot mob with laser gun in neo city

• Creative Creative x 2
  6. Megumihikari

Megumihikari Blue Snail

Mar 6, 2021
    Male
    6:53 PM
    F/P Wizard
    En el gachapon de que cuidad puedo probar suerte para buscar el sky ski?

7. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:53 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Perion

8. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:53 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    This is why we got ML-exclusive rev/TL spear with weapon speed 6. I can't see reason why DKs should stick on sky ski anymore.

I'd even dare say, DKs are benefited for they can consider one more option beside rev/TL for end-game weapon compared with other classes - sky ski.

9. OP
    OP
    MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    2019 thread kek. Skis are fine now with reverse/timeless but I still think white nescheres could use some drop table changes.

10. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    I find it pretty dumb that other classes have only 1 version/color of their level 100 weapon and archers have 3, only 1 of which can be used for crafting. The sever lack of white nisrock/nescheres could be completely solved if they allowed black to be used too (which are farmable in NT/ToT rather than just from bossed).

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    A thread so old cakesogood has posts on it.

Written another way, if other colors were used for crafting as well, archers would have 3 crafting options while other classes only have one. I dont think the problem is not being able to use other colors, but the absolute poor farm ability of white neschere. Nisrock has viable options, its just outweighed by demand.

12. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Yeah, that's also true, but the drop table for neschere is pathetic. Even if you added up the drop table for all 3, colors, there are only 3 farmable mobs (dual birk, qualm monk, afterroad), that all suck. Whereas even for the other mostly boss drops, like king cent, concerto, pinaka, white nisrock there's at least 1 map that is mage farm-able (skele, cornian, obv2, petri). I agree with your point about white nisrocks though.

Compared to how easy it is to farm for red craven, gdk and beheader, it's kind of a joke.