1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Slime Launcher Chair showing like the Relaxer

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Gustavosama, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Gustavosama

Gustavosama King Slime

May 12, 2020
    Male
    4:10 AM
    Hunter, Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    upload_2023-3-7_15-31-55.png
    upload_2023-3-7_15-33-28.png
    What is supposed to happen?: the chair Slime launcher chair should show up to everyone as it looks for me!
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: in the new event Map Lunar World Hidden Street
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): i dont know if this happen in other maps, but i was multi clienting in the same map and i would sit with one of my characters in that chair and in my other client it would show up as if it was the Relaxer chair, and i just tested again and asked other people and they see the relaxer too!
    Extra information (optional):

2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    4:10 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    In event maps all chairs are relaxers when viewed by a 3rd party.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    3:10 AM
    As Chris mentioned, the chairs are seen as relaxers in event maps so this is not a bug.

• Like Like x 1