1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Snorf's Journey

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Snork, Jan 27, 2022.

1. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    11:26 PM
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Episode 243 Snorf goes to coke-town and does NT2

[​IMG]

Okay enough with the silly stuff, we're gaming. Felt like doing some questing and clearing my quest log bit by bit. Decided to tackle Coke™-Town. If you've never done the content here, it's basically two different paths like 3-4 maps deep, a hidden map and some scattered Coke™-mobs. Really standard maple stuff.

To enter I had to quickly run to the store to buy a verification-Coke™. Opened it and drank it infront of my webcam and bam we were in. Let's go. First I entered Coke™-Town, instantly talked to Coke™-NPCs for some Coke™-Quests. Okay. I had to kill Coke™-Mobs and collect Co- You know what? Coke Town is a silly place. Let's clear some NT2.

[​IMG]

Wew. Finally been able to enjoy some content again after being stuck with an ancient laptop from 500 B.C. Now Snorf is only 156 but Paladins are pretty pog down there so people still take me on runs... Thanks.. Not a lot of exp to be had for me but lots of fun with the guildies. It's the frens we make a long the way, right?

For warm-up we did boogermot and nib. Actually whited berga 2nd body hehehe.

[​IMG]

So yeah that was my moment. It only goes downhill from here. For the 2nd run I learned to duck properly at least...

[​IMG]

Others didn't.

[​IMG]

Nib a snooze-fest as always.

It's not only the charges that make Pala so good in NT, HH is damn useful for the spawned mobs.

[​IMG]

Cute.

Now to the juicy new content. 2nas was first. .... what a god damn dp MACHINE.

[​IMG]

Some of us learned to dodge the dp by using the teleport where Snorf is standing. Takes a while to get used to but it worked out pretty well.

[​IMG]

Like I said, some of us.

And then off to the Coke™-Blaze PQ I mean Core Blaze PQ. The NL in the party explained well how to do it so it went pretty smoothly until said NL decided to FJ into the chandelier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CORE = BLAZED

Afterwards we had to do it again for the Auf pre, so we did. Went smoother this time.
    (Slightly)

Then we went Namie and this fuken guy yoinked the loot and card with pet loot. TAY U FK!!

[​IMG]

Did you know there's a Coke™ star constellation?

[​IMG]

And a Coke™ spotlight to summon Coke™-Batman when someone does Coke™-crime?

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading xoxo

This journal is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coke™, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.

Snorf's Journal teaches maplers how to utilize Coke™ Town in order to quest. As necessary, Snorf's Journal makes contextual use of the trademarks of Coke™ to inform the consumer on Coke™-strategies in Coke™-Town.

Such use by Snorf's Journal in no way indicates any relationship or affiliation of
    Coke™, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, nor does it signify that Coke™, Inc., has licensed, is the source of, endorses, approves of or sponsors the content from Snorf's Journal, through this forum or otherwise.

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    oh no snorf died no more journal

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    12:26 AM
    Rip

4. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Coming soon: Cowboy Snorf Yaoi

[​IMG]

thank you Yukiichan SlimeAngel

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    wew

[​IMG]

I did it... lvl 160 ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soon Snorf finds his new home in NT! Can't wait honestly. Scar and Krex can go ***!! ******! ****** themselves!

If im honest, lvling hasn't been too bad lately. A daily JC trio or duo and a 4-5 man zak and that's like ~20% MapleF11

And I did Horntail again, probably my most successful one yet!

I mean look at these splits!!!1

[​IMG] + afk buyer
    [​IMG]

OnionGimme

On top of this, we had some dcs and deaths which resulted in me getting a whopping 40% just from these two runs. Now this is mushroom gaming.

Thank you to the fine peeps over at Funk HT <3

And big shoutout to Fara who was very helpful when I absent-mindedly stole sed at pre-head and also had to be emergency sed during the little (very) scuffed 2nd run! I never knew the sed animation was so cheeky, horntail wags his bony finger like come to daddy.

Now that Snorf is part of the rich poverty dragon elite - let's talk some gear.

We are in dire need of certain upgrades . . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The two current (and I think most cost effective) upgrades I can make are replacing these.

Getting a 14 att glove and a 16 att shield should be doable in the near future. Definitely before I hit 163!

So yeah that's a little general status update I suppose.

Here are some shenanigans!

[​IMG]
    :asshat:
    (I may have killed them all by hammering mines) OnionMuha

[​IMG]
    Snorf, professional seduceé

[​IMG]

Elegance toad-jq lesson with SenseiTay. (Notice the clown bottom-left)

[​IMG]

ez.

[​IMG]

I think mushmom got high on her own supply.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AND THEN GUILDIE GETS WS THE MOMENT I BOOM!?????? FU JING

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Quick shield update! FoxF2

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Anyone else get annoyed when a quest refuses to leave your "in progress" log? If you started a quest that a part of a quest line it wont disappear when you forfeit it... MapleF3_Origin

There was only one thing left to do, finish them...

[​IMG]

Should be easy enough! (The storybook ones I could forfeit)

Some where indeed easy, but then I had to get Scaldur his gucci fur coat made from a bajillion sapphire ores and 500 million tails -.-

[​IMG]

Took a while but we made it, got a white fang card or two while at it!

[​IMG]

I cheated and bought the ores ...

The other really shit quest was an omega sector one where you need to collect tentacles. Thankfully I could consult Ainz's great Omega Sectory Questing Gui- lol nvm.

Anyway 100 tentacles aint too bad...

[​IMG]

Had to genocide these little shits. Look at its smug little face!!

Wtf now he needs 200? ... Ok that aint so bad.

300?

400!?!

wake me up inside

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is getting stupid, thank god it's the last one.

Or not.

[​IMG]

500 million years later...

[​IMG]

SURELY ITS OVER NOW

[​IMG]

FUCKING LEVEL FORTY SHOES ?????????

OnionF1

Anyway, my quest log look like this now:

[​IMG]

Guess I gotta loot a dragon egg?

Managed to do some bossing inbetween questing as well!

Anyone need pap chair?

[​IMG]

Also duod Nib with Nightz and whited him!!!1

OnionXD

[​IMG]

Imagine getting whited by a 160 pala when ur like lvl 199!! LOL

[​IMG]

Rolled a 1 for the JUICY splits of course. (Game rewards bad players after all)

[​IMG]

Poor guy was so conflicted he didn't know whether to be angry or to admire me.

In other exciting news... There's finally been a gear upgrade!

Bought a 14 att bergamot FoxF2

[​IMG]

Finally replaced my stupid 10 att workgloves. Hopefully lvling this goes well...

+200 range (unbuffed) from this upgrade!

[​IMG]

This is my range with cider now.

Did a little cider only dummy dpm because why not:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feels kinda weak... Time to work on a good shield upgrade for sure.

Later nerds!OnionSmart

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  8. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    MapleLegends: Nuggy VS CleverCookie

By: Snorf

CHAPTER 1

Nuggy was up earlier than usually. He was super excited. After all, today was his wedding day!

Nuggy danced through the room, sang a little bit and couldn't wait until the evening.

Oh, how excited Nuggy was! Today, he would finally be married to Nightzy! (A/N Oh yeah, Nuggy is ghey. If you wanna know how that happened, read my other stories!)

Of course for this day, Nuggy had chosen the best wedding cake. And the best wedding catering. And invited all his friends to come (except Brap).

Nightzy himself was also up early in the morning, doing his morning stretches and excercise so he'd look nice and buff in his suit.

Nuggy was trying out his wedding dress in front of the mirror There had been a mixup at the dresser but Nightzy thought it was kind of funny so they went along with it.

But of course, most importantly of all: Nuggy couldn't wait until the actual night. See. Nuggy had a bit of a stick kink. but kept it secret so far. Nuggy felt there had to be at least one thing Nightzy should only discover on their wedding night! Oh, how excited Nuggy was to finally share that final bit with Nightzy!

The day was coming along nice. Nuggy received lots of compliments for his dress. Nightzy looked fabulous in his suit. His muscles nicely toned thanks to the suit being of just the right tightness. Oh, Nuggy loved watching his love. Those sweet lips of him touching the wine glass, soaking them up in the red liquid of the wine. Those lips he could kiss all night long.

And those hands, Nuggy looked at it. Abscentmindedly as someone else was talking to Nuggy while he did so. Nightzy's hands were so full with power. The way he grabbed Nuggy's hands as they cut the cake. The way he held Nuggy's wrists as he cut the cake into slices. Those hands would be soon on Nuggy's chest.

There was a speech or two. Proclaiming that there had never been such a perfect couple as Nuggy and Nightzy. That the universe had never seen such love. And everyone cheered and rejoiced. And there were flower petals and rice raining down on them and there were songs being sang in their names.

Or so it should be. Because when Nuggy stood there at the altar about to give his word to Nightzy. Suddenly! An ExplosioN!

And from the smoke arised no one else but Brap!

"Stop! You are making a mistake!" Brap said. "I should be with Nightzy!!"

CHAPTER 2

We now turn out headlights to full beam in order to gaze forward though the mists of time.

The light from them reflects off, not a deer, but a scene 10 years from now - 1 decade into the future.

Nuggy enters the scene, but whats this? Nightzy is there too.

"Do you remember that thing that happened 10 years ago? The one that seemed like it would split us apart forever, but instead brought us closer then ever? That brought us......to each-other?"

"The time with the Journal Entry?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, yes right"

"Its hard to believe what happened isn't it? What happened and what it led to"

"Yes my sweetness" said Nightzy, giving Nuggy a "special" kiss.

"Now that I have remembered it again I will never forget it."

"It was pretty life changing."

So we now dim our headlights and reverse drive back to the presence, the mists closing back around the future and the camera of our mind drawing back to the world we know of as the now.

The woman stood atop of the rubble while from everywhere evil mushrooms came from. They tied up all the wedding guests (and Hiyo, who had been the priest, too!).

"I knew something was up," Brap said. "You sounded way too happy last time we spat insults at each other." She said as she walked down from the rubble into the wedding area. "Of course, there was also this."

She took out a paper and folded it into an aeroplane. Then she fired it at Nuggy.

Nuggy opened it up and saw... it was their wedding invitation.

Brap laughed loudly, "Oh yeah, you were willing to invite CleverCookie but not me?! So I did what I had the right to do... I went to CleverCookie and I defeated him and took his invitation.

Nuggy knew that Brap could be powerful. Oh yeah, they had been fighting CleverCookie together. But Nuggy didn't know that Brap could have defeated CleverCookie...as long as she had enough motivation!

HAHAHAHAAHA, Brap laughed. "Now to enact my plan!" Because not only will I stop your wedding, I will make your wedding IMPOSSIBLE!!!

The minionss took Hiyo and shoved him forward. They did the same thing with Nightzy.

Brap walked over to Nightzy and took his hand. "Now, Hiyo, wed me! Otherwise I will kill all you love! And if you, Nuggy try to stop me....I will ressurrect CleverCookie!"

Nuggy felt like he was kicked in the stomach. What an impossible choice! Nuggy thought. Give up the love of Nuggy's life or save the world from CleverCookie. It was almost as if fate or God set everythin in motion to torture Nuggy!

But long Nuggy didn't have to be in agony. Because Nuggy had a plan!

--

Meanwhile, back in the future, Nuggy and Nightzy were enjoying each-other.

As the narrator, I will respect their privacy and not specify how- lets just say it involved dongs. Its certainly clear they were close.

Not just metaphorically but physically with their bodies as well.

Nightzy was distracted though, thinking back to the past. We join him on his mid-aggressive cuddling flashback, a flashback to our story in the present......

--

--

And now, with that, we once again turn our headbrains to the future, stepping forward down the road of time and walking for 10 years until we get to the place in time which this takes place.

Nuggy and Nightzy were just finishing. Out of respect for their privacy I will not specify what they were just finishing.

"arg...that was good" said Nightzy.

"yes, yes it was" said Nuggy.

"You seemed a little distracted near the end though. Not your normal energetic self"

"yes...sorry about that. I was thinking back to a decade ago, when I first realized my feelings for you even though I didn't know it at the time.

Its what opened my eyes to what I felt all along. The missing jigsaw piece to my heart in which you were the key to unlock"

"And our love grew together from that moment to blossom into the great tree that it is today"

"I love you Nuggy my irresistibleness".

"I love you too Nightzy -my better half.

And they smiled the smile of lovers at each-other, as we fade out into the sunset.

CHAPTER 3

"Uuuurgh," Nuggy said, putting up his most bored voice, "Well, I didn't really want him anyway, I just said that to rile you up."

"What?!" said Brap in utter disbelieve.

"Yeaaah, I was just so angry with you over, y'know, that thing. that I decided that I was going to marry Nightzy just to make you jealous."

And then, then Nuggy thought of the one thing that would make his ruse even better.

"Because really, said Nuggy, I love you."

Brap stood there baffled. All the loyal followerss looked at her unsure what to do now.

"Y... you mean that?" said Brap.

"Of course not!" said Nightzy and in that unguarded moment he knocked Brap unconscious.

"Haha, you didn't expect that to happen, hey Brrrrrap?!" Nightzy yelled loudly and laughed loudly afterwards.

All the other guests laughed as well.

As did Nuggy.

And afterwards, when the police came and arrested Brap, the wedding continued.

And as Nuggy predicted. In the evening, finally he could show off his kink. And then it turned out that Nightzy too had a secret, he whispered at Nuggy, taking off his shirt and revealing that he had been wearing nipple clamps all this time. That was kinda hot as well, Nuggy thought and it became a really really nice night.

Although, deeply, somewhere... Nuggy felt a little doubt over his proclaimation of love towards Brap. Maybe there was a core of truth in it. Maybe their rivalry was nothing more than a elaborate foreplay? Non-the less. Now it was too late. Nightzy was Nuggy's life partner now. Although... maybe... when Brap finally came free, Nuggy might be able to convince Nightzy to explore more kinks with the both of them....

The end

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    10:26 PM
  11. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
  12. cheebusjes

cheebusjes Red Snail

Apr 26, 2020
    Female
    7:26 AM
    Brap
    Beginner
    thumnb down

• Like Like x 2
  13. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    I liked the collage in nyaughty's journal so im stealing that (rip)

[​IMG]

Big grats to HermitTay on 200 <3

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    bad

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    The SNORF splits and LEECH SCANDAL of January 8, 2023(twenty twenty three)!!!

My friends today on January 8, 2023, there is a controversy about leech and splits not being delivered. Instead of splits and subsequent (strongly implied) leech, I was instead deceived (for said strongly implied leech) & instead effectively kidnapped & quit ML.

For someone who expected to get splits and leech on my 1 character so I could level them, instead being rudely treated and denied across the discord & not even returned to my original map is quite disappointing. Not to mention there were NO leech after the fact, completely disregarding the I was clearly expecting leech. You can imagine how moving 1 separate character to a specific leech map is quite a bit more difficult and time consuming than simply pressing the FM button and afking on a chair.

The missed opportunity in levelling my characters from the time wasted for this leech & not getting splits on top of that is annoying. This message is purely for educational and informational purposes, and no one featured in this message should be targeted in any way by users reading this message.

Screenshots here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After all of the above, still no leech or splits

• Like x 7
    • Great Work x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  16. MrTwabbles

MrTwabbles Slime

Feb 1, 2021
    Male
    4:26 PM
    MrTwabz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    1 new Snorf Journal post? Consider your leech debt paid. See you the next time you log on (in like a month).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore

more journal?? i make video now?? (nugzeh doesnt)

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  18. OP
    OP
    Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1