1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Ideas:)

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Heartfallen, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    3:38 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
  2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    2:38 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    I agree with your ideas, another good suggestion would be to give everyone flash jump. Except beginners, give them a double flash jump tbh.

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    5:38 AM
    Crusader
    These all sound like revolutionary ideas. Perhaps all these changes could be packaged under an event, it's gonna need an explosive name for such a patch. Perhaps Big Bang?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Apuntar

Apuntar Orange Mushroom

Sep 7, 2018
    Male
    OldSpear
    Dragon Knight
    California
    While we are at it, maybe change the UI I have a few suggestions and made a mock up for us. http://nxcache.Neckson.net/maplestory/microsite/unleashed/img/carousel/revampedUI/5.jpg

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Apuntar

Apuntar Orange Mushroom

Sep 7, 2018
    Male
    OldSpear
    Dragon Knight
    California
    okay now this might be a stretch but to help new players out we should give some extra stats to dropped items. here's my idea. As you can see we can give equipment hidden potential, because just like all of us have hidden potential in real life. SO.DO.ITEMS![​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Apuntar

Apuntar Orange Mushroom

Sep 7, 2018
    Male
    OldSpear
    Dragon Knight
    California
    Closing this thread now, would be like infringing on my 1st amendment rights as an American. Also to the people saying I stole these mock ups, i resent that and water marks mean nothing.

7. OhDoggo

OhDoggo Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    9:38 PM
    Bowmaster
    A lot of these suggestions aren't possible/would be extremely detrimental or too game changing for the server for various reasons that have been debated time and time again. Precel already addressed most of your suggestions (which are mostly unreasonable and non-sensical. Just play a higher rate server if you want things to be that easy) to a sufficient degree and if you want to know why most things aren't possible now, please do sift through the older discussions and ideas that were rejected.

I am closing this thread as not much will come out of this.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.