1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sorting buffs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Imberos, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Imberos

Imberos Horny Mushroom

Nov 20, 2018
    12:36 PM
    Liffon
    Priest
    Just had an idea, wouldnt it be cool if buffs were sorted by increasing time remaining instead of by casting order? If its even possible.

edit:
    buffs are sorted by cast time, so the first casted buff will be shown at leftmost side. my idea was to sort that preview on the top so at the leftmost side will be the buff that will expire next. this way it will be easy to track the buffs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Koneko

Koneko Orange Mushroom

Jan 21, 2021
    Female
    2:36 AM
    KonekoDxD
    Bandit, Chief Bandit
    I'm sorry but I think perhaps you might need to be more specific. because this seems a little pointless to me. As a player who dislikes buffs that are halfway-expired, I just rebuff when that happens xD

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    5:36 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I hab better idea, make all buffs last at least 200 seconds to be on par with the class's booster. Other buffs that last longer than that can stay MapleF3

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Imberos

Imberos Horny Mushroom

Nov 20, 2018
    12:36 PM
    Liffon
    Priest
    buffs are sorted by cast time, so the first casted buff will be shown at leftmost side. my idea was to sort that preview on the top so at the leftmost side will be the buff that will expire next. this way it will be easy to track the buffs.
    whenever i play it always seems like there is 1 missing buff and its hard to find it. at least with increasing remaining time it will be easier to track.

5. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    5:36 PM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Make buff always appear in the same order is also nice. alphabetical would be enough

• Agree Agree x 1