1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Start Gear for Warrior

Discussion in 'Guides' started by thewayman, Mar 11, 2020.

1. thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    12:44 AM
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    When you first start out if you are struggling with meso I made a video on areas to grind but I have to update it due to mannie's nerf which is very very sad.

Hat: Brown Bandanna or Blue Old Wisconsin
    you can get them clean for very cheap and scrolling them cost a bit more but is possible I used a brown bandanna for a while and just threw some scrolls on it at random and they worked.

Overall: 100% bathrobe for men this gives you 10 speed and you can scroll it for 10 dex easy with 100% scrolls (I scrolled mine for str and got a +20 str one but that was because I had a lot of other dex gear). Unfunded you should aim for 10 dex first then go for str overall at level 80.

Shoes: Red snowshoes (or whichever the warrior one is). You can scroll for speed at first which is very very cheap then later go for silver strap boots. I did mine for accuracy and it was quite cheap.

gloves: Blue work gloves or plane white work gloves with some attk. The blue work gloves are if you really are struggling with acc, I carried both and would switch to whichever area I was training at.

Earrings: single earring or another pair you can buy from the store (npc price) you can buy them and scroll them easily. Mostly you see INT ones but you can owl some dex ones for a VERY cheap price if they failed (like some people pass 2 30%'s for dex and get a +6dex and fail the rest so they sell it for cheap).

cape: any level 50 cape with good stats is fine here, dex or str. Pac's are ideal but go for just a normal level 50 and get like 10 dex or 10str for a very cheap price (because PACs and PGAVs are better).

Other than that pay attention to events such as halloween I used the black raccoon mask which gave me attk and some acc. So events kind help and there is plenty to find so do those events for good starting equips!!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ddiski

ddiski Slime

Mar 10, 2020
    Male
    Netherlands
    6:44 AM
    Ddiski
    Hero
    Perion
  3. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    11:29 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Really useful for people new to warriors and with little funding :)