1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Step into my Art Dojo

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by HonorDojo, Nov 20, 2017.

1. HonorDojo

HonorDojo Red Snail

May 8, 2017
    Male
    Heaven's Door
    11:31 AM
    HonorDojo
    Bandit
    [​IMG]

What's going on Maplers of Legend! The name's Honor or you can call me Colby whatever flows easier for you. Besides the point, too kick things off just a little summary of myself, I'm Game Developer running a company called Vortex Dojo. We are currently developing a 2D Fighter called Liberation Onset and being apart of this I have my task as the Company Owner and being a Pixel Artist, Graphics Designer and Digital Illustrator.

To direct things into main focus here, I haven't quite worked with a lot of Maplestory stuff in terms of art quite new to it, though I'm more interested in the game itself and supporting the community though I cannot deny being an artist for Maplestory has it's perks, mainly because it was sort of.. like a dream for me as a kid to put my Original Character into MS, not sure if that's possible here but if there's a slim chance I'd take it. To final things I'll start by show casing a couple of things.

- Maplestory Pixel Art -

[​IMG]
    Sato Okamoto ( My First Original Character and my Main/Baby/Pride/Joy/Symbol yeah you get the point :B )
    oh if you want to know more about him > CLICK HERE <

[​IMG]
    Kodo Matsuo (Another Original Character)

- My Game Dev Pixel Style -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Graphics Design -
    [​IMG]
    This is an Application for my Discord one of the three Division this one is called Guardian Division.

[​IMG]

Intelligence Division as mentioned just above this image, this is also one of the three Division.

[​IMG]

This is a custom made rank for my website, please do not use it for some reason I saw somebody use this on another website without my permission I had to copyright strike him to get it removed.

[​IMG]

Created for my personal website all these ranks sync in with the Division Logo's above.

[​IMG]

Rank created for the dedicated Pixel Artist on my website.

[​IMG]

The lieutenant of Pixel Captain.

[​IMG]

Created for the loyal Admins of my site.

This is what I'll be showing for now, also please I know I mentioned it several times do not use my art they're created for my Company and it's all copyrighted. I'm only here to display to show my creations so from one artist to another follow the law of code! :) If you have any questions or concerns or criticisms post them down below. Feel free to discuss about what ever you'd like.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    9:31 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I watched your live stream for a little bit yesterday and I really like it! It brought back the memory I had when I first started playing in this server, where everything feels so familiar yet so unfamiliar to me. It's nice to see someone starting their new journey in old school Maplestory once again.

3. OP
    OP
    HonorDojo

HonorDojo Red Snail

May 8, 2017
    Male
    Heaven's Door
    11:31 AM
    HonorDojo
    Bandit
    Well hey, thank you so much. I'm grateful that you stopped by my Stream. I'm also glad you enjoyed it. Nice to be around such a great community.