1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    4:52 PM
    wot da never knew it could drop two of the same color wew, gratz on 142!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    11:52 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    143 Get!

[​IMG]

Very epic.

I looked at ways to improve my gear and it looks like the easiest money/damage investment would be to buy a 29+ att shield. I currently have a 27 att and a 29 would cost around 180 mill. I'm not really feeling iit though, might be smarter to just save up a bit more so I can get a 30+ one to last me until I can get a nice timeless list (which is my endgame shield goal).

Yea I think I'll hold off for now and save more.

Didn't really do anything other than grind monster book cards this level. It's kindof nice working on the book but now I feel kindof stuck. All of the mobs that are left require 4+ hits to take down which is just an even bigger waste of time than card hunting already is.

So yea once again, hold off for now, maybe I'll grind at 7F or something, not alot of options as I still can't 2-shot ML5 sooo yeaaa kinda stuck here.

Awesome progress on the book though FoxF1. I finished the entire purple tier (Brextons and Newties were kindof meh but it wasn't as bad as I anticipated) and got my second Dodo card, my first Pianus card and started working on the black tier a little.

[​IMG]

Here's all that's left to get:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fighting Pianus was pretty cool, I first beat Pianus (L) 3 times which was surprisingly easy but then found a Pianus (R) and really struggled there. I even ended up dying rip FoxGhost

[​IMG]

Got the W though.

[​IMG]

Very nostalgic, reminded me of a time long past FoxLove
    [​IMG]

After the level up I did another Ravana solo to see how much my time improved, took off another 2 minutes but surprisingly still was not able to 100% pin it which happens next level (I hope) lmao FoxXD. Didn't bother with HS as it apparently doesn't do anything anyway...

[​IMG]

Let's try 7F for the many-th time, I'm afraid I'll end up aimlessly roaming around as I didn't last very long there before and there's not many good alternatives for me. As always we'll see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for watching, byebye have fun FoxBye

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    144! only 56 left xO

[​IMG]

Soo I was kindof clueless what to do since last journal entry and when in doubt I like to do the new CWK exchange. It sucks kinda but ok. 5 mill has been the best reward I've got out of it and other than WS the value of the rewards only keep dropping over time. Maybe the mesogear rings change might make it more worth it.

[​IMG]

Then I went to 7F for like a 45-60 mins before tapping out and decided to try get some gear upgrades. Aimed to get a better top/bottom this time and after looking at the prices of pre-scrolled equips I decided to scroll my own.

Turned out pretty decent, I think I spent around 35-40 mill worth of scrolls in the end which would have bought me nothing pre-scrolled. Scrolling is fun but only when you have success FoxAwk

[​IMG] >>> [​IMG]
    [​IMG] >>> [​IMG]

I was feeling lucky so decided to do a gach run. Turned out very well though I might go to a different town for my next runs maybe.. Gach at Ellinia feels off when you're a thief.

[​IMG]

I have the policy of not selling any gear or scrolls that I can use myself which means I won't sell any WS/CS (even though it's very tempting right now). I'm eyeing possible candidates for it but will save the scroll for now. Thinking of throwing it on either my last pair of clean broken glasses or the 20/20/19/20 Ravana helm I got. FoxGrin idk.

After the gear upgrade I was able to 3 hit some of the mobs I still needed to hunt for cards. Nest golems have been the absolute worst set to get so far omg. Felt like I was wasting my life away which never happened at any other place. Very happy that that's over with FoxXD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the updated missing cards, the other pages didn't change since last update.

[​IMG]

Did the mandatory Ravana solo to see how much I've improved. Took off another 2 mins which makes it only 16 mins to run now, wasn't expecting such ''fast'' times on my gimped char. If this keeps up it will drop dead within minutes in no time FoxF3

[​IMG]

Next up I'll keep card hunting and maybe hit up 7F some more if card hunt doesn't work out. Hopefully take out another 10 base int on next level up, and the next level up will be the last MP washing. Looking forward to increasing my HP finally...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading, cya next time ^^ FoxBye

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    How many MP and HP washes have you done? You have as almost as much MP as my A/M and Bishop wtffffff

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. nbrandhorst1

nbrandhorst1 Blue Snail

Feb 28, 2021
    Dark Knight
    Cool progress! I can confirm that the Nest Golems are one of the worst sets ever, I also happened to complete that one yesterday MapleF11

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    6:52 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    2 gfa 30, yellow marker and a chaos. What a run! Gz

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    12:52 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Read the early posts of this journal to find out :^D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice

Wow Nightz777Nightz777 only 1357 tma? ultra weak

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Yea I've been doing 5 MP washes each level since lvl 28 I think I had 125 or 130 base int at that point, all the way up to level 145. Including the couple MP washes I did before level 28 to get some early fresh HP washes in I did 601 MP washes and 139 HP washes total (27/139 with fresh AP). Could've gone for the clean 30k mp meme or the 30k/30k with HB meme if I went a bit harder but w.e.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

145!

[​IMG]

Did the last couple MP washes to ensure the 30k/10k but I'll probably overshoot a bit. I didn't really do much other than card hunt this time around. Sucked it up and went with the 4 hit kills at ToT which wasn't too bad. Love the music and atmosphere there and it's all new to me since I never made it this far in maple before. It's really chill and enjoyable for me FoxTongue

Found a new boss and I was wondering why I kept losing HP even while in smokescreen. I think it can cast damage reflect... pretty sure it can... Took me a while to figure it out haha. Cool fight and it goes down in like 4 mins so nice and easy.

[​IMG]

Great progress on the monster book again. Cleaned up the last mobs in Leafre and the what's it called area (where Krexel and Dukus can be found). Only Shaolin, ToT and NT left now, and the bosses...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And the usual Ravana run, I made some nice money off of this one and I'll consider running it twice once the clear time drops below 10 mins (actually 12 mins would be ok too). That's going to be a while though, probably around level 15x/16x depending on what gear upgrades I can get. Shaved off another 1,5 mins since last level FoxF2

[​IMG]

Next up I'll see if I can get a good deal on a better shield or upgrade my earrings (still using 11 luck ones which is kinda sad). Those two will be the easiest upgrades I think. I kindof want to scroll both those equips myself but I also want to save up for MW 20... I should look into how to make mesos ehhh.. maybe not.

I'll keep card hunting a bit more at ToT or Shaolin whatever feels better. Hopefully pick up the last of the Dodo/Lilynouch cards too. Curious to see what's at the end of the ToT questline, like I know Pink Bean is there but will be fun to have a look around there finally.

Since I won't be MP washing anymore I'll now take out my base int whenever I have enough vote cash to buy an AP reset instead of saving up 10 and using them after a level up. It'll feel like I take out my base int faster even though in the end it actually isn't any faster at all FoxXD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cyaa, thanks for reading and the responses ^^ FoxBye

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    146!

[​IMG]

1 more point to max assassinate now! Time to seriously hunt some bosses soon? Though I don't really have the hp I'd like for the hard hitters FoxAwk

Finished the eraser quests just because ^^

[​IMG]

And mostly did card hunting. The last Golden Giant card didn't want to drop even after grinding 7F for 50% (solo without HS) so I didn't get as far as I was hoping. rip. At least the exp gain is nice.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My old top sold for 30 mill which is great, I don't like keeping gear I won't be using anymore. Hope the buyer gets as much use out of it as I did FoxHehe.

[​IMG]

And I bought a new shield, not as much of an upgrade as I hoped (aiming for 30+ att) but it was a good deal I think so why not. Kindof unsure what to focus on next (earrings maybe?) so I'll just try to save mesos for now. I'm broke now anyway so no choice FoxNo

[​IMG] >>> [​IMG]

Did another Rav run, the last one where I get the nice boost from adding points into assassinate. Progress on this will be much slower going forward (non-existant until lvl 150 probably). It's another 1,5 mins faster than last level so yay, awesome FoxF2. It's almost worth running it now haha.

[​IMG]

I went through my calculations regarding what MP I'll end up with and I counted too much MP from int gear than what I'll likely have so I decided I'll MP wash for another 5 levels up until 150.. Just to be sure and have some leeway, I'll keep my base int at 240 until then, shouldn't be too bad.. Right..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading, I'll take a break for a couple weeks soo cyaa after FoxBye

• Like Like x 3
  11. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    How did you find those Pianus? Did you have timers?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Noo I just got lucky. I usually checked up on them whenever I was in the area for card hunting and only ever found one Pianus (R) that wasn't already getting it's skull smashed. Won't be an easy set to complete but won't be the worst one either haha.

13. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    147/148/149!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alright we're back. Took a bit of a break from journaling but I still kept playing so yea, wb me.

We've had another update and the summer event has started since last journal post. The update added a bunch of new monster book cards which is cool, I got all of them but Pink Bean pretty quickly. When I started out one of my goals was to complete the monster book which was already a pretty lofty goal but with Pink Bean added to it idk.. I might have to drop that one FoxAwk

Anyways here's the current state of the book, all the cards I'm still missing;

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I've finally had the guts to scroll my top tier ravana helm FoxHehe Took me a while but here we go. Could've turned out better but I want something else for endgame anyway so I'll run with it for now (2/2 70% and 3/5 60%). Also got another shield upgrade, very happy with this one and I plan to use it for a good while.

My next upgrade will be either buying MW20 (single books) or upgrading my earrings (probably buy either timeless or elemental pierce). I'll have to save for a while though because I'm down to 100 mill right now and both options are expensive...

[​IMG]>>>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]>>>[​IMG]

Running the events Boss PQ with lots of different people has been so much fun. Honestly could be a nice permanent addition in some way. Nice to meet new people and get in on ''boss'' runs easily. Sadly there are people that think lvl 1 smokescreen is funny or cute though lolol. I cry every tim FoxF4

Carried some new players through the harder parts ^^

[​IMG]

And also got carried ^^

[​IMG]

My guild was hosting a Zak run to get a helm for one of our newer members. Was my first ever run as an ''attacker'' (still had 240 base int lmao), but it was cool to experience. Down for many more to come FoxF2

[​IMG]

Ravana solo time! But got the same time I had earlier F3. I'll do another one next post with my currently less intlordy damage FoxTongue

[​IMG]

Here's the final stats, I took out a ton of base int and damage is getting pretty wild now compared to how it's been for the longest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See ya next time! 150 will be a pretty big milestone and it's also almost a year since I've started this character. Thanks for reading FoxBye

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  14. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    So my informant was right about you updating journal today FoxF3

S>Neo Tokyo Crafting service ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    150!

[​IMG]

Ooops I've totally forgot level 150 opens up reverse/timeless gear lmao so I didn't really prepare any in advance. I spent a quick 100 mill to buy some below average PB drops so I could play dress up and see how the item level up thingy works. Thankfully my new home at memory lane 5 allows me to drop 100 mill without thinking too much about it. Bought one of each equip (either reverse or timeless) except for the hat which I couldn't find..

I'll try scrolling reverse gloves for 12/14 attack but MW20 and timeless/element pierce are still my first priority for now. I just passed smokescreen 20 after failing the first 2 books so I'm not too excited to potentially pay 500+ mill to pass this oof FoxGhost

Scrolled new wash earrings lmao ^^

[​IMG]>>>[​IMG]

I haven't really done anything other than grind ML5 and I'll just continue to do that for the rest of the event, after that I'll go ahead and finish up the last ToT cards. Maybe also get into NT/bossing more at that point.. But yea it will be ML5 for a good while longer. It's very chill grinding there though so it's all good FoxHehe

[​IMG]

Did my Rav solo and almost hit the 10 minute mark FoxTongue

[​IMG]

And also did another duo, I didn't realise I forgot to use a cider until now lmao

[​IMG]

The 150 level up was my last level of mp washing. I should now be able to easily reach 30k/10k hp/mp with gear on. Pretty crazy that I've mp washed from lvl 28 to 150 already. It's gone by so fast FoxAwk

The plan is to get rid of my base int first and then start stale HP washing. After I reach a nice amount of hp (10k-15k probably) I'll start being a bit more liberal with NX use and maybe spend a bit on teleport rocks/pet stuff/inventory slots. Sure would be nice..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks and cyaa FoxBye

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  16. Prudence55

Prudence55 Stone Golem

May 16, 2020
    Male
    4:52 AM
    Poignant
    Dragon Knight, Bishop, Sniper, Hermit, Marauder
    WeeniesHutJr
    Proud of you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    6:52 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Hey! How do u macro your assassinate?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Hey, it's either dark sight-assassinate or assassinate-dark sight. I've tried both for a bit and the former was more comfortable for me. I haven't got all my skills yet and I tend to change things up sometimes but here's my current macros and keybinds:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The macro on ''Q'' is pickpocket with !mapowner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

151! FoxF1

Levels go by pretty fast with the events increased exp rates while grinding baits. Other than the Rav run I did not leave ML5 at all so yea, not very eventful haha.

[​IMG]

Except for glove scrolling ^^. I had two reverse gloves (ez 7 slots) and a bunch of 60%s.

The first one I failed slot 3 and 5 so it finished with 10 att. Decent first try and I leveled it up once while grinding. My damage range didn't really change much compared to my lvl 100 11 att glove.

Then I crafted a second glove and hit 6/7 60%s. Easy 12 attack glove and a pretty nice and cheap upgrade FoxShy Kindof sad that the last slot failed so I'll still want to scroll more gloves to hit 14 attack before moving onto bigger and better eventually, but this will be good enough for now. They can level up 3 times so hopefully they get some more luck and dex..

Also started using a pair of boots I bought, it lowers my damage range a bit but it has potential so I'll just level it up for now. They're level 1 right now so they can level up 4 more times.

[​IMG]>>>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]>>>[​IMG]

Time to smack up Ravana with the new gloves!

[​IMG]

My first 10 minute run FoxF2 I didn't want to HS because I'd lose too much time haha. My damage range will steadily increase because of gear leveling up and taking out more base int so I should be able to keep every run below 10 mins going forward, awesome FoxHehe

Kindof bored of grinding ML5 for a bit so I'm going back to DGP's. I'll be able to one-shot them 75% of the time now so it should be great.

Oh and I did my first HP washes again since forever, gaining 100-124 hp each level up ^_^ Plus I'm saving up SP for when I pass MW20, will be looking to buy a book once I have enough mesos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and until next time FoxBye

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  19. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    152! FoxHeheFoxHehe

No slowing down yet..

[​IMG]

Last entry I said I'd go back to Dual Ghost Pirates for a bit but that didn't last more than 10 minutes. ML5 is too good FoxAwk

Grinded another level there and did some raffles (ran out of APRs to pull), nothing but sadness and sorrow came out except for this thingy. Lowest attack possible but it's still a nice boost over what I had so I'll take it..

[​IMG]

Was looking at the damage range required to one shot ML5 but that would require a minimum range higher than my current max lmao FoxGhost Going to be a while before we get there..

My boots and gloves level up a bit more, nothing special I guess. I'll hold off on any gear upgrades for now until I get MW20. Currently sitting on 330 mill so I'm getting pretty close FoxTongue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Boss PQ is always a good time ^^

[​IMG]

And ofcourse solo Rav, slow run but can't complain >.>

[​IMG]

Next up more ML5 probably at least until the end of the event, hopefully get enough mesos for MW20 before the next journal entry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for reading ^^ byebye FoxBye

• Like Like x 4
  20. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    153!

[​IMG]

Another level at ML5 lol. It's still good and I'm slowly creeping towards being able to occasionally one shot now FoxHehe.. Not much to say, here's a cool shot fighting Dodo.

[​IMG]

Obligatory Rav run is getting close to nine minutes ^^. I should be running this for money now maybe (or duo it)? idk. It seems decent but I'm still not at ''full power'' so that makes it seem like a waste.

[​IMG]

Sooo I wasn't able to afford MW20 just yet but who knows. We might get it next post :^)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Short one today because really nothing happened FoxAwk, see ya next time FoxBye

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1