1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    5:22 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Yesterday I didn't feel like grinding CD's so I went to Omega sector and cleared a bunch of quests. Nothing spectacular but hit the 500 quests completed mark so yay.

I did this
    [​IMG]
    freaking quest trying to get the malfunctioning translator a grand total of 7 times before realising you have to check with Alien Gray if it's the right translator or not lmaoo.

Went back to the CD grind today and after much hard work and a bunch of bombed SoR
    [​IMG]
    I finally hit lvl 113 FoxF2FoxF2. 7 more to go babyyy.

These last 7 levels are going to be rough though geez, not much to it but keep trucking I guess. I needed 2 more luck to be able to equip my next dagger (17 more att than my current) and since my cape is only +4/8 60%s I decided to try scrolling a +5/8 60%s. Shouldn't be too hard right?

[​IMG][​IMG]

yea nvm, I can never have nice things. FoxNo

Double vote and cash drops just got announced FoxF2 Only a couple more levels until I start resetting my base int so this will definetly be a good opportunity to get some much needed ap resets. I'll have enough mp to wash to 30k hp soon so I'll probably take out the int whenever I have the cash for it. Anything extra will just be extra mp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    12:22 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Is there a reason to max assaulter over pickpocket first?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    10:22 PM
    I had to redo 5 times for that omega sector smh but overall was a good questline. Also wtf u have spirit of rock chair??? how many times did u kill?

edited: nvm its on ur prev entry

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    First, I didn't max savage blow during second job so lvl 11 savage blow has been my strongest single target attack for a good while.
    Second, since my damage range is low relative to my level I end up grinding at mobs that are below my level, that means assaulter ignores weapon defence which is a pretty nice boost.
    Third, Pickpocket still only drops around 50/60 mesos each BoT/assaulter. Having a slightly higher chance of that happening doesn't really help much.

If you read back a bit more you'll see I already had the chair before that FoxTongue. I got the first one after 130 kills, then stopped counting after 200. Right now I think I'm at around 230 kills with 3 chairs dropped total. Gave one to a friend and keeping one for myself, not sure what to do with the other one though it's a nice present to give imo so it will probably just be that.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    10:22 PM
    damn now im here thinking i was so unlucky with 86 kills for one chair, took a whole month for me to keep track of the time lmao great work :thumbsup:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    We did it boys^^ tough grind but level 114 get which means new dagger FoxF2

[​IMG]

Made about 5 mill in mesos from drops and got 300 vote cash too so there's that, not very eventful grind overall.

My damage range went up quite alot with the new dagger and it looks pretty sweet too. I wonder how much exp per hour CD's will be now, it might be time to move to galloperas.

[​IMG]

The next upgrade I get will be at lvl 120. Looks like this might be the worst grind I'll have to do. Oh well.. Nothing to it but keep moving forward.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Nedarb

Nedarb King Slime

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    Nedarb
    Beginner
    Any tips for getting tier 10 ring on a level 10? I want to try this soon but hopefully it doesn’t burn me out. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I recommend getting a priest/bishop if you can stomach grinding up a cleric so you can door your level 10 character when a card drops. If you don't have a door you are going to get one shot at a certain point and have a bad time. I didn't have a door and I died so many times at vikerolas rip, was fun trying to sneak past them though haha especially with the added fear of the card disappearing if you're too slow. Post #11 on this journal has all the cards I didn't get.

It takes alot of effort but it's pretty nice to have at a low level. Good luck FoxF2.

This guide is helped me alot FoxHehe.
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/monster-book-efficient-farming-guide.23984/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great progress today ^^

Since my damage range went up alot yesterday I wanted to see if gallos were viable yet.

[​IMG]

Looks like it's CD's for a while longer, I'll try again at lvl 120 FoxAwk.

I managed to get 11/16 Spirit of Rock kills today which is 1.8% each. Quick easy and fun exp^^.

[​IMG]

Grinded a bit at CD's to get to 50% today so yay. Feels like the 50% each day will be hard to keep up but we'll see. My EPH went up from 4,5 mill ish to 5 mill ish since last level, sweet.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we can reach 115 tomorrow and get real close to my first ever 4th job Maplelegends character haha. I can definetly see why many people would opt to leech these levels though oof.

I also kind of need to look for a guild to join but idk, it's hard for multiple reasons. Maybe some other time haha. Do miss it though FoxGhost

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CoolDavid

CoolDavid Brown Teddy

Apr 19, 2018
    6:22 PM
    DavShad
    Shadower
    GuildLess
    When u gonna wash out ur int?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I've had just enough vote cash to be able to mp wash each level for a while now. Once I hit lvl 119 I'll have enough mp to reach 30k hp right then and there. The plan is to hit 120 and go around completing quests for a bit not worry about leveling up for a while, maybe get some more levels in so boomerang step will hit more mobs before I do that actually. All the vote cash I don't use during that time will be used to slowly reduce my base int, though I will keep mp washing for as long as it makes sense (kindof since it doesn't make much sense anymore anyway). I'll be at 4 base int at around october depending on how much I lvl and how much cash I can get.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wew another day of big gains, I'll take a bit of a break now maybe since the next 5 levels are daunting, we'll see.

Yesterday right before I logged off I got a pop up.

Err
    [​IMG]
    Errr
    [​IMG]

Decided to just go with it FoxAwk, I usually like to get at least a bit informed before jumping in but I knew Nightz already and he's cool so decided to go for it. Thanks ^^, looks like it was a good choice.

I actually managed to catch 16/16 Spirit of Rock today which is a first. Nothing notable dropped so it was just decent exp and nothing else. There's some competition usually (sometimes alot) and it feels kindof bad that they wasted their time. I enjoy the competition but I'd rather have everybody win and have a good time. w.e.

I guess people really wanna go for that 1-2% chance of a chair drop FoxXD

Because of this I only needed a small grind to hit level 115, yay FoxF2

[​IMG]

Got a whopping 5 defense for my SP because ***** chakra.

[​IMG]

Byebye

• Like Like x 4
  11. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Ooo baby, I was supposed to take a break but syke, go hard and/or go home right lol.

We left off at level 115 grinding CD's and camping SoR for another level but after reaching 116 I got real fed up with the CD grind and just want to get third job over with now. Sooo yea let's blow up our precious mesos at FoT. I've actually made some decent cash at Taipei so it doesn't feel too bad and I'll only be able to earn more once I get to 4th job.

[​IMG]

Got some pretty decent drops at SoR btw (managed to catch all of them for 96 hours straight which is pretty degen) FoxF3. my third 100 att GDK and my 4th chair. Gave away 3 chairs now total so that's nice (also got my 1st set of ilbis which I was starting to think was just non existant). I'll try scrolling a dagger after I get a HTP, not looking forward to scrolling though oof.

[​IMG]

Aaand after a bit of FoT bombing we made it to 118. Pretty hype getting so close to a huge milestone. It's really just a small grind away now FoxF1.

Situation right now:
    [​IMG]

Next up:
    • Keep camping SoR and bomb FoT until 120.
    • Job advance.
    • Complete the HT prequests and buy a pendant.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    9:22 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Poggers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I'm loving the chair!!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Show us how you're doing FoT

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    It's pretty simple, the only thing I do different from this https://youtu.be/Ed58YFXHZxk vid is place the mesos a little bit more to the right to make sure I can hit all the mobs and I don't go into dark sight before bombing.

It's alot faster if you can find an appropriate level priest that can lure and HS for you but w.e.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update since we hit lvl 119 now. I'm keeping the AP I gained in my MP pool since I'm not sure yet if/how much dex I'll need to add to equip a GDK after I get my HTP. Might get to 120 tomorrow or the day after.

Got my exp from bombing FoT and SoR, easy.

[​IMG]

Got nostalgic and was looking through my old screenshots from playing Legends in 2015/2016. I did something similar back then except the server was in a way different state. It was fun, though I got stuck at level 11x and bombing nightshadows to 120 which is just way way more horrible than grinding CD's with 400 base int lmao (having to choose between AP resets and gachapon didn't help either) so I eventually just gave up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is hitting 120 still.

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    GoedVerhaal!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Finally hit 120 ayy, only took me like what 4 months? I got most of my exp from bombing/last hitting FoT.

[​IMG]

Headed straight to Leafre because makes sense right? No, you have to go to the job instructor in El Nath to start the 4th job advancement apparently. It's been a while since I last did this..

Bought this thingy for the low low price of way too much FoxAwk

[​IMG]

Funny how this is the easiest job advancement by far. Unless you value 10 million mesos highly...

[​IMG]

Added my SPs and boom we're becoming a legit shadower kindof. One thing that was very noticeable is that the boomerang step attack speed is alot faster than vanilla v62 maple, I didn't know Legends altered that but that's really nice.

[​IMG]

Soo yea what's next? Getting a HTP ofcourse! I thought this was going to be very hard and maybe I'd have to find some help but it wasn't too bad at all. Managed to get everything by myself within a reasonable time, feelsgoodman.

[​IMG]

Found a group that was going to run 30 minutes later so that was great. Now I've never joined a Horntail run before on this server or any other so I was a bit worried I might mess up, but with a bit of guidance and a lot of boomerang step/ meso uard spamming we managed to live through it all.

I brought way too many pots but better safe than sorry haha (PE on autopot and honsters when I get nervous lol).

Before
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]

Smooth run and great service from these sellers, 10/10 would run again!

[​IMG]

Pendant turned out pretty average but I was going to be happy with anything tbh, There was another one to reloot but I'm not going to push my luck there FoxNo. The zak and scarlion helms I bought before were all below average so this is a win in my book.

[​IMG]

Then I had 3 perfect clean GDKs 1 perfect +1 GDK and a +4 perfect Varkit. Decided to scroll them since I could equip them now and they all boomed on the 1st or 2nd 30%. So I went and bought a cheap trash GDK from FM. Scrolling has been such a letdown oof, I haven't managed to scroll anything half decent yet. Not much I can do about it but keep trying though FoxAwk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up I'll keep camping Spirit of Rock some more and bombing/last hitting FoT. Once Boomerang step hits 3 targets I think I'll be able to start using it to grind.

As for washing I'm considering keeping base int high for a bit longer (not like I have the cash to take it out anyway), but I kindof want to get some nice mp pool aswell..... idk

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
  19. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Former Flow gang ^^ [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update, I've hit lvl 121 and almost at 122 right now. at lvl 123 I'll have a 3 mob BS which is great. I'll probably finally move away from CD's at that point.

I did a bit more SoR camping and CD grinding as usual. Killing SoR costs around 140k to blow it up in 4 hits (2x2 quick ME casts). Kindof looks like a leopard in a tree ready to ambush a gazelle lol.

[​IMG]

I found a nice glove while grinding and decided to try to upgrade it (I was still rocking an 8 att WG FoxAwk).

[​IMG]Oooh baby it's happening, we are getting luckyyy FoxF2FoxF2FoxF2 Just one more 60% and we get an upgrade!
    [​IMG]FoxGhost

Went and spent most of my cash on a new shield and sold my old one.

[​IMG]

Pretty nice, I had to add all 5 AP from my level up into str/dex but it's worth it.

Next up I'll try to catch some Ravana runs to upgrade my helm. The zombie rings are going to expire soon and I'm trying to keep my base str/dex as low as possible.

Ended up with a nice damage boost thanks to the shield FoxF2.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Ayyyyy!!