1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Add Level 50 Mounts

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Taystee, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Taystee

Taystee Slime

Jul 15, 2015
    Male
    4:05 PM
    Taystee
    Brawler
    Hogwarts
    Let me start off by saying, I don't know if this is even possible and I do understand that this is a GMS-like server... but!
    I think it would be a great idea to spice the game up a bit with the level 50 mounts (werewolf and mimio). As someone who enjoys questing, and is only a casual player, traveling is the most time consuming part (especially being a brawler). To have the level 50 mounts made available would be a huge motivational boost.

I understand keeping with GMS like it may be difficult to implement them in a way that is keeping with GMS without adding Evre and Rien.

I thought of maybe a jump quest or something along those lines where you have to earn your mount (kinda like in Avatar when he gets one of those dragon things), and a difficult quest gathering items to make a saddle or it can be purchased with mesos for the wealthier maplers, but this is completely open to suggestions.

Some Pro's and Con's

Pros:
    Easier travelling
    Adds more variety to the game
    Non game breaking
    Non pay to win
    Still fits with pre bb GMS
    They just look cool

Cons:
    Non GMS v.62
    Easier travelling? (some may see as a con)
    May be unfair to those who have level'ed to 70 and earned their mount

This suggestion is completely open to criticism. I would love to know what every one else thinks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glycys

Glycys Chronos

May 16, 2015
    Male
    2:35 AM
    Glycys
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Just get to level 70 noob Kappa

But really the wolf mount would be cool to add.

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Taystee

Taystee Slime

Jul 15, 2015
    Male
    4:05 PM
    Taystee
    Brawler
    Hogwarts
    Listen here m8!