1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for donation system

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by burnauth, Dec 30, 2021.

1. burnauth

burnauth Mano

Mar 12, 2017
    8:19 AM
    Dragon Knight, Dark Knight
    Nekkid
    There are very few options and items, and honestly unappealing in my opnion. I dont think its bad but i feel there hasnt been any update on the donation store for some time.

I know this can affect the number of votes, and thinking briefly about it , a system similar to the revive the pets, could not be applied to the paid cosmetics items as well? Adding a some usable time on donation item that can be extended with some vote cash item for a reasonable price. that way u can add more options without harming too much the number of votes.

Or maybe some "special thank you" on leaderboard npc in game about it? Can looks stupid for some people but looking from another point of view i think is a good way to show some gratitude, and maybe u can write a short message or something like that? something like that happens in streams but in form of leaderboard or billboard. Idk, some people really like it and i think it works really well.

I have 3 accounts and with only 5 euros on each account i bought the same item and all i wanted, so i keep thinking about the work that you guys have maintaining and updating the server, so any appealing for donation will be very welcome in my opinion. thx~