1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion to add Discord link to forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Beagle, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    9:05 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    Hello! I noticed a few days ago that the MapleLegends Discord is somewhat difficult to find for new members, and I have noticed people asking in the forum chat for a link as well. I actually had to Google the other day in order to find it.

My proposal is to add a link to the Discord on the website and/or forum navigation menu so that it is easier to find (under the Community drop-down on the main website would be suitable I think), especially seeing as the MapleLegends Discord is a consistent and reliable source of information for the server

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    6:05 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    3:05 PM
    Moderator Post
    Our discord is no longer hosted on our site to follow Discord's rules.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    9:05 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    Unless you're familiar with Discord and the server link system I don't think this is something just anybody would think to try, and searching for the server on the discord community search does not yield any results.

Didn't know about Discord rules forbidding it, seems weird! Thanks for the quick response!

• Friendly Friendly x 1