1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted [Suggestion] "Venomous Stab" change

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Krauser94, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    4:56 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Ok, so hi everyone, here i wanted to suggest a change that was made (still before Big Bang) that affects the skill "Venomous Stab" from Shadower.

(Fast note: you can consider the TLDR thing the text that is darker below, but this isn't that long anyways)

Quick introduction if someone doesn't know this skill:
    - This is one of the skills that NL/Shad have in common (with different names for obvious reasons). It adds a poison effect to the mob you are attacking, lowering the HP, and it obviously doesn't work on bosses.

After some discussion with ppl in Alliance chat about someone that wanted to make a shadower, i ended up talking to a friend and he noticed one thing: The skill is literally the same for shadower and for NL, but we obviously don't share the same attacking skills or weapons.

He checked later on hiddenstreet and he found out this difference.

On the next images it can be seen our server stats in that skill (literally the same):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

While on the next ones, the ones from hiddenstreet are shown:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A buff on the skill on the Shadower side (stab) can be seen, which in my opinion makes sense for character reasons. While a NL can attack a huge amount of times in a row on their main attacking skill, Shadowers do 2 hits on the main attacking one, which means also, more tries.
    (It can also be seen as a realism issue too if someone wants, i think a poisoned stab is more efficient than a poisoned star MapleF3)

So basically my suggestion is buffing "venomous stab" to those still bbb stats.

It's not a game breaking skill and it would add a tiny reason to lvl that skill from start too, when you do job advance, since it's commonly added as a NL, but never a good reason to start with it as Shadower.

Thank you for reading!SlimeGrin (If you survived until here, because ppl is lazy, y'knowMapleF3)

Here are the links of the sources of the pics used:

P.S.!! I wanted to do a tiny BUMP on a thread that i made long ago about changing the description from Meso Guard, since NX never knew how to properly explain their own skill SlimeSweat

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/changing-description-to-meso-guard.9896/

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.