1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion]Worth doing quest.

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by tmarcus68, Jun 11, 2015.

1. tmarcus68

tmarcus68 Blue Snail

Jun 8, 2015
    Male
    2:10 AM
    Hi since the server have x3 for solo quest. I think it will nice to compile a list of worth doing quest as such to be able to do what the server comes at, doing quest.

Considering effort < rewards.

Appreciate all inputs, and ill compile the list.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  2. Granberg

Granberg The one and only

May 13, 2015
    Male
    7:10 PM
    Granberg
    Ranger
    Quest
    All of them :p I have leveled only by questing so far and it's fun a hell and if you really find out you enjoy questing you should have a look at our guild called Quest

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Grinding is very fast and quests are not even close, only the turn-in quests like those with cursed dolls, which will give you a level and save you about an hour.

Thing is, questing is much more fun, and if you grind all the way, chances are youll quit because of boredom.

4. Klaffen

Klaffen Slime

May 1, 2015
    RonWeasley
    I/L Mage
    Quest