1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information Summer Community Event 2021 Winners

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ferluci, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    8:45 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Hi there!

First of all, we apologize for the delay in announcing the winners. We'd like to thank everyone who participated in the 2021 Summer Community event, the results are finally here!
    In the end we needed a tiebreaker so the results were very close!

With that being said, here are the winners!

[​IMG] Summer Community Event Winners [​IMG]
    1st Place
    Summer Rain/HikariFuru.

Items:
    1. Rainbow-colored Snail Shell.
    2. Bob's Snail Shell (with Bob in it as in description)
    3. Eveliyse's Me Pot Chair.

Reason: Okay, hear me out, this might seem crazy, but why trying to escape when you can make life on an deserted island paradise? Going back to the real world be damned, human society is too much for my poor heart.

First, use that Rainbow-colored Snail Shell to turn yourself into a Snail. Pick your shell color, do not pick vibrant colors if you wanna enjoy your snail-life a bit longer.

Bob would be my best buddy for eternity. Fyi, Bob is a very old snail and he can jump! He even saved an adventurer named Gwin, he co-exist with drakes and wild kargos! I can rely on him for food and protection as long as he lives!

Last, despite being a snail, I want something over my head and to prevent being one-shot by predators. Introducing Eveliyse's Me Pot Chair, safe haven for me and Bob. Also there's mushroom inside, free food for snails!

2nd Place
    Prudence55/Poignant

Items:
    [​IMG] Orihalcon Hammer
    A rock-hard hammer made out of Orihalcon, which means it'll never break.

[​IMG] Emergency Kit
    Bandage and Medicine bottle that Mrs. Ming Ming has made.

[​IMG] Gwin's Bag
    A heavy bag that is full of mysterious items. Looking into the corner of the back of the bag, the name GWIN is written on it.

Why did you pick these items?

[​IMG] Orihalcon Hammer was the first choice of essential tool for it's condition to never break.

[​IMG] Emergency Kit by Mrs. Ming Ming for a major/small injury. A sprain or twisted limb can hinder survival. One time usage so it's a last resort.

[​IMG] Gwin's Bag for the mysterious items left by [​IMG]Gwin, an adventurer as well.
    His bag could contain some interesting items that could be of use or make situations worse.

3rd Place
    Amyst/Amyst
    Items:
    - Maple Dark Mate
    - Firebomb Flame
    - Mr. Do's Book on Herbal Medicine

Why Did you Pick These Items?

As a Night Lord, the Dark Mate is the fastest & strongest weapon I can equip with my base dex alone. I'm not bringing a claw since I've never seen a tropical island littered with balanced furies on the beach. (...unless?) A knife-like tool is also great for skewering or making Riel's outfit in addition to general survival activities.

A constant source of warmth and illumination is oddly comforting on lonely nights by the sea. I can also cook, dry, assert dominance over my enemies, distill water, and signal with it.

I'm weak. I'm clumsy. There's no doubt I'll step on a Jr. Necki, get zapped by a Sparker, be impaled by a Pinboom and snipped by a Lorang before help arrives. As a master alchemist, (20 full skill points invested) I can hopefully modify some of these recipes and make it myself with local flora to avoid a slow and painful death. Dying would be bad... very bad.... :dead:

Because it has been a while here are the prices again:

[​IMG] Prizes [​IMG]

1st Place
    20k donor NX
    10k vote NX
    Both Exclusive Coupons (Hair & Face)

2nd Place Prize
    15k donor NX
    7.5k vote NX
    Choice of Exclusive Coupons (Hair or Face)

3rd Place Prize
    10k donor NX
    5k vote NX
    Choice of Exclusive Coupons (Hair or Face)

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone who participated! Please create an @gm ticket in-game to receive your prize.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    8:45 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
  3. Summer Rain