1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Event AP Reset

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by day4day, Sep 9, 2020.

1. day4day

day4day Brown Teddy

Aug 7, 2017
    Male
    11:59 AM
    Beginner
    Sup boys and girls, i have a question about the AP reset that u can get with ice cubes on this event, i saw many times before ppl smega buying AP resets from event (they say that AP reset from events is tradable), so the question is i can really trade those AP resets from this summer event??

Ty!

2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    5:59 PM
    Nope, these ap resets are not tradeable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. s0mething

s0mething Capt. Latanica

May 4, 2019
    7:59 AM
    AP resets bought with NX won from GM hosted mini events, like fitness, are tradable, but not the ones gained from summer event.

• Like Like x 1