1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Transformation skill description not updated

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Igni, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    11:53 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Description of the bug: The cooldown of this skill has not being updated in the description.
    Maple1484.jpg
    What is supposed to happen?: Show correct numbers, Level 1 is 430 seconds, Level 2 is 420 seconds etc...
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When I noticed the cooldown not being as long as expected.
    Extra information: I don't know when the cooldown got reduced so I guess thank you for buffing Super Transformation? SlimeSmile

And yes I did time the cooldown of both Level 1 and 2 ST using stopwatch a couple of times each.

2. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    8:53 PM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Can confirm this bug as well- level 1 starts at 430 seconds, and goes all the way down to 240 seconds at level 20 with increment of 10 seconds per SP.
    Looking back at my old recordings dating back to January of this year, ST cooldown time seems to have stayed this way for a long time.
    Personally, I think this change was desperately needed to compensate for lack of dpm with barrage and dragon strike combo, but that will be a discussion for another thread :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    8:53 PM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Fixed! Will be applied after next patch~

• Like Like x 1