1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

T2's journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by T2Smile, Dec 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. T2Smile

T2Smile Pink Teddy

Sep 24, 2023
    9:55 AM
    hi hi
    This T2.

I've been here 3 months, I think it's about time to start making a journal about:
    1. My setup for playing ML, including hardware and software tools.
    2. My ongoing projects/tools for QoL.
    3. My characters, my routes and my plans.
    I think I'm the kind of person that very likely will across the line of ToS, so I would like to make a journal share all my tricks that I used to improve my gaming experience while ensure no part of it conflict with ToS.

Besides self-reflecting, I also would like to take notes of my crazy odd ideas somewhere for fun.

I wish by sharing my thoughts and discovories, I could have more similar companions and enjoy gaming together! Ty for reading.

------------------------------------------

Context:

Entry 1: My Setups
    Entry 2: My Multiple Accounts' Voting Solutions
    Entry 3: Update - My Voting Solution V2.0
    Entry 4: My GearScrolling Analyser Tool
    Entry 5: Timer Tool For Tracking Mobs Respawn - XNote Stopwatch

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.