1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Tabs button dont work instinctively when multiple window open

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by nics, Nov 27, 2020.

1. nics

nics Mushmom

Nov 3, 2020
    12:23 PM
    Description of the bug: On second thought, its not that annoying just abit, but i'll still keep this post up

Pressing tab button to change tabs in eq/item/&other of such windows does not work instinctively when multiple windows are open
    https://youtu.be/4o6RU2_ufbY
    What is supposed to happen?: The last window that is clicked should act as the main window and respond to the tab/esc button.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Everywhere ):
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): Best explained with video :X sorry for my poor english. In the video, please notice how windows overlap other windows indicating there's a concept of "main window".

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    9:23 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Oh wow, I never noticed this before, but I just tried it too and you're right..I wonder if there's an easy fix for this? OnionF6

• Like Like x 1