1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HollyCrap, May 25, 2020.

1. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    9:55 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    It was probably pretty hard to do this event, the balance changes and everything else.

Even tho we have some problems like the event beeing boring/confusing or some balance changes weren't done properly (from the players view point) I'm really grateful for being able to play this game for 5 years for free. I truly am.

Thank you Staff, for everything.

Now make snipe hit through weapon cancel Keppo

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    5:55 PM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Thank you staff.

This is not to bash, but just constructive feedback. I know they wanted to make this event in a way that it won't ruin the economy, but sadly it's been underwhelming for me. I'm fine with the maple weapons not dropping from the anni boxes and what not, but 200 coins for a chair is a lot. I would've preferred if all the weapons lv 35-64 were in the raffle pool as well as the chairs/pets/temporary equips as a lower rate.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. RainbowYarn

RainbowYarn Pink Teddy

Jan 14, 2020
    Male
    United Kingdom
    12:55 AM
    The higher level maple weapons being more difficult to get helps to ensure they won't flood the market or something.

The chairs are priced fine, too. Doesn't take that long to get them.

I would say that special cape is way too much, but I don't know what it's stats are.

4. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    5:55 PM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Yeah I suppose you're right C:

5. BigZi93

BigZi93 Blue Snail

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    12:55 AM
    Page
    Amongst the hate and dissaprovals from recent posts either in-game, forum and discord about the changes in the skills and event I am so glad that somebody posted their appreciation to the staff members. Honestly I am so worried about you guys mental health. As this is a community based private server I really appreciate the hard work that you guys have put into to keep the server up and running, let alone trying to balance the skills and events. Honestly some people here think you guys are some big company who demands excellent service, usually based on their own self-interest.

All and all I am so happy that this server exist and I could enjoy old school maplestory like how I did back in the days. I really hope you guys will keep the server running as long as possible and keep up the good work. Also please take care of yourself as well. Haters gonna hate you know! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1