1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

the artist's shoppe

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by artist, May 31, 2017.

1. artist

artist Red Snail

May 30, 2017
    Male
    under your bed
    8:02 AM
    tweety
    Dark Knight
    Hello fellow legends!
    That actually sounds pretty epic...anywho, welcome to my nomad art store! This is my fifth (or sixth) private server, and I've always opened art stores so I can make money. Otherwise I'd be dead broke, catfishing thirsty guys.

Busts are 10m per.
    Full-body is 20m.
    Just leave a picture of your character below, and I'll get to it! First-come-first-serve basis~

I'm a traditional artist, meaning I use the ole quill & parchment for my drawings. Blood is my ink, you'll like it! :D
    edit: my art instagram is g.nko, there are some miniature examples!

EXAMPLES:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/101640513408491520/319282724269457418/image.jpg
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/272282965277671424/319799926441639936/image.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    artist

artist Red Snail

May 30, 2017
    Male
    under your bed
    8:02 AM
    tweety
    Dark Knight