1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice The end of 2020!

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Dec 30, 2020.

1. sheepes

sheepes Mushmom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    8:47 PM
    sheepes
    Chief Bandit
    Thanks for all that you and staff do! I only joined ML in 2020 but I wish I had found it sooner!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    12:47 AM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Amazing thread. im speechless.

3. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    11:47 PM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Been here since Summer 2017 and loved it ever since. Thank you for your hard work!

4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:47 AM
    Moderator Post
    You're welcome! Perhaps we could add that as a Mapletip.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    8:47 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    Thank you for making my 2020 so colorful ML Staff :3

6. jellyfish92

jellyfish92 Red Snail

Dec 24, 2018
    Male
    11:47 AM
    Beginner
    Thank you to all the ML staff for all these hard work :) Thats really awesome, putting in so much time and effort into the events, and sacrificing the Christmas and New Year period to help out the community, really really appreciate it! ^^

I just have 1 question though. I think the ML staff has acknowledged the HP issue (from a long time ago), and also acknowledged too about the quest ring that can help improve defence / non-attacking stats that help people survive high-end bosses battle. Since that is a rather easy solution, extremely useful to the community and hopefully reduces the staff burden to think of other ways to help with the HP issue, why not just settle the quest ring first [and call it a day]? I see some really very nice planned works (e.g. PQs, QOL, improving training maps) in the New Year speech, but all these combined together dont seem to be important as the one HP issue... (hmm) So perhaps the staff can consider on focusing to give the HP issue a good fix [ring?], before even moving on to implementing the rest of the planned items? :)

Once again thank you, and cheers to a better 2021 to the awesome ML staff and the wonderful community. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1