1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

the journal of the gun shooty punch pirate

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by fumumu, Jan 11, 2022.

1. OP
    OP
    fumumu

fumumu Horny Mushroom

Jul 16, 2019
    Male
    6:11 PM
    Islander
    i got 2 levels
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    fumumu

fumumu Horny Mushroom

Jul 16, 2019
    Male
    Islander
    haven't updated this in a minute, got a bit busy
    i hit level 70 and was able to use all of my event points on the raffle but unfortunately didn't get anything worth noting.
    i did however pull a cs from gacha
    [​IMG]
    first time i've ever pulled something worth this much, very exciting
    i finished my zhelm, it's ok
    [​IMG]
    i have done 15 more washes
    [​IMG]
    card sets: 68

i'm taking a break from this character for now because wout and i found new odd jobbed characters we'd like to give a try. i definitely plan on coming back to this guy, and i might start logging progression of my other characters here as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    fumumu

fumumu Horny Mushroom

Jul 16, 2019
    Male
    Islander
    i haven't been playing maple much lately, but meet woodsy!
    woodsy is my creatively named woodsmaster
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    here are my stats as of when i took this screen shot. i have 25 base dex which was needed to job advance. i will not be putting any more ability points into dex. i'm also planning on doing a bit of a heavier wash on this character. i have 60 base int. from here on i'll be putting all of my points into strength.

[​IMG]
    here's the crossbow i'm using at the moment. i don't have enough dex to use any higher level ones, so i scrolled this one nicely
    [​IMG]
    here's the melee weapon i'm currently using
    right now my melee and ranged capabilities are fairly evenly matched. it's fun to switch around depending on the map.

i've been focusing most of my time on card hunting. i've finished the first page and i'm currently working through the maps in ariant.

[​IMG]
    in this map, the platform is small and hard to kill mobs on with my crossbow, so switching to my melee weapon makes it a breeze
    [​IMG]
    then i can use my crossbow on the lower part of the map

i'm really excited to keep playing this character.

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    fumumu

fumumu Horny Mushroom

Jul 16, 2019
    Male
    Islander
    a year has passed since i last updated this. it's a beautiful day in maple world and i am in the mood for an island vacation.
    my islander mase gets some attention now ! i was about 80% of the way to level 54 when i logged in.

started today off with some raffle and i got this... thing
    [​IMG]

did a bit of grinding and then decided to do this wonderful quest
    [​IMG]
    because i did not end up liking the event style i picked

got level 54 in the process.
    [​IMG]

finished Not Satisfied! and i got....
    [​IMG]

this
    [​IMG]

will keep working on that...

anyways my goal now is to get level 60. by my math if i grind ~4 hours a day i can do it in about a month lol we will see
    i've never stockpiled gach tickets before because i am very poor and impatient but since i'll be grinding on my islander, i don't really have a use for mesos. until i hit level 60, i will be saving my gach tickets.
    starting with this one
    [​IMG]

thanks for tuning in, good to be back
    idk why my screenshots look so baked oops owell

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1