1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Junk Yard has relocated!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Annolis, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:14 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Due to the spike in the server population, The Junk Yard has found it necessary to move. I guess Channel 6 FM 1 is now considered prime real estate. Either that, or a lot of new players don't appreciate my services. Whichever is fine - I just really don't like having to fight for territory. The anxiety to get my stores up as quickly as possible is not enjoyable in the slightest. I hope where I have moved it does not become another battleground in the future. A lot of you expressed your appreciation for my stores, and that really means a lot to me - it makes me want to keep my stores restocked as often as possible. I love the MapleLegends community simply because there are so many of you I don't even know who will randomly let me know how much they appreciate what I do.

With that said, The Junk Yard has relocated to Channel 5 Channel 6 FM 2. If any of you believe there is a better location, please let me know and I will move there. Thanks again!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 20
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ddiski

ddiski Slime

Mar 10, 2020
    Male
    Netherlands
    8:14 AM
    Ddiski
    Hero
    Perion
    The junk yard is amazing. Keep up the good work

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Blueberry

Blueberry Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    9:14 AM
    Danix
    Beginner
    You're a hero. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bambo

Bambo Stone Golem

Jul 26, 2017
    Male
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    1:14 PM
    FPBambo
    F/P Wizard
    Spirit
    what's your motivation to restock all of these shops? :eek:

5. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    They're empty and people need the stuff. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    So, I was asleep during the last SC and I wake up to find people all over ch5 fm2... so I had to move again. Hopefully, this move is only temporary. The Junk Yard is currently up in ch4 fm3.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Back to FM5 CH2. =o)

8. jodaline

jodaline Red Snail

Aug 18, 2019
    Female
    Priest
    is the junk yard still in fm 5 ch 2? :eek:

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    No...actually. I was driven by competitors out of ch5 and went back to ch6 fm2.

10. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    And, of course, one or two of the jerks out there that have nothing better to do than swipe my spots did it again this SC. I'll delete this message once I can get my typical spots back, but in case anyone's wondering...

The Junk Yard is now temporarily located on Channel 7 FM2. =o(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    2:14 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I wouldn't be surprised if the people taking "your spots" are trying to take advantage of the traffic you attract. Ironically they cause that traffic to go elsewhere when you have to move rooms hahah

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    In this particular case, this is someone I don't know but I have seen the IGN's store take my spots on a regular basis whenever they have the opportunity. I wouldn't put it past that person to pass up a ch1 fm1 spot just mess with me.

13. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    9:14 AM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Maybe put it in a non-taken fm? like ch6fm20 or something

14. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    I've taken them down since June. I could put the etc. and equip stores up again - I like ch7 fm19, personally.

15. Debian

Debian Red Snail

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Wisconsin
    1:14 AM
    debian
    Bishop
    I've been using your services for awhile. New players just pushed you out because they didn't know better. Probably nothing personal. Keep up the good work man!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Lara Marry

Lara Marry Snail

Oct 9, 2020
    Female
    11:44 AM
    Beginner