1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Junk Yard is Back Up & Running!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annolis, May 27, 2019.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:08 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I'm going on vacation through central Europe beginning June 6th and won't get back until the 28th. The last time I will reset my stores will be on June 6th 2pm PDT, so the stores will all be effected by a Thanos Snap on June 7th around that same time and won't come back for 3 weeks.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    1:08 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Thanks for the yard tho! I use it all the time haha

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    1:08 AM
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Thank you for the Yard it's awesome to have! enjoy that well-earned vacation!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    you're doing gods work and I'll miss it while youre away. Enjoy your time off!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I'm back from vacation and the Junk Yard is back up and running!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2