1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information The past and future of MapleLegends

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Loon

Loon Slime

May 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    4:09 AM
    Krypton, Oink
    As someone who started playing when the server was just released, I want to thank you for all the hard work you and the rest of the team have put into this game throughout the years. I've played on and off since MapleLegends opened and the "eras" you've described are very accurate and things here have definitely changed for the better. When the server opened, things were very vanilla v62 which is exactly what I and many other players were looking for at the time. However with that there is only so much players can do before they get bored and decide to move on. The rate at which you've released new content and made it fit into the playstyle of v62 has been great and it really is amazing how much MapleLegends has achieved it's own identity with the content and special tweaks that you've added. You and the rest of the team have done an amazing job on the server. You probably don't hear it enough but THANK YOU for all that you have done. This server has introduced me to some great people and friends which never could've happened without you!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    4:09 PM
    HI BB I'VE READ. PROUD TO SEE HOW FAR YOU'VE COME. GOOD JOB <3 awaiting great things from you!!!

3. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sarina

Sarina Brown Teddy

Feb 28, 2018
    Female
    Sarina
    This is definitely the most resilient most longest running Maple server i've ever played on.. (and i've played on many over the years)

Keep up the good work!

5. makujah

makujah Red Snail

Nov 14, 2020
    Male
    RF, Moscow
    11:09 AM
    Cleric
    Not adding channels is a good move. Yes, it would've been cool to kill a rare 40 times on 40 channels, but that's borderline exploiting imo. For my money, 5-8 channels feel good for current pop.

6. boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    Congrats on 6 years Kimmy and staff !! Really enjoyed this candid and detailed writing. It gives a lot of context and there's a lot of honesty and opinion. It was a nice read.