1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The POGventures Journal ~ Day 200

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Motto, Jan 28, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    8:24 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 94 ~ Damn where my mesos at

So yeah, given nothing happened today the post will be basically empty.

[​IMG] Its Sunday imagine doing anything other than wake up, stare at memes for 15 hours and then go to sleep.

• Like Like x 3
  2. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    2:24 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Sunday garden gang gang

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 97 ~ Here comes the moneeyy
    [​IMG]
    Finally sold the BWG for 29m and stacked most of the income (plus scrolls) into storage.
    We 1/4th of the way to a 30wa+ Dkhanjar [​IMG]

Went ahead and used most NX to reset DEX into LUK and bumped up my min dmg by like 7wa [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Life

Been doing some random cardio here and there during the day, as I'm basically doing nothing nowadays.

Had my first interview with a company, just for introductions and went well (huh?)
    I know I basically got 0 experience and they know they'd gamble to get me in to learn most of the job... but eh, how else am I going to get a job in tech if they don't even get you in to learn?
    [​IMG] Muh madafaking circle logic in Computer Engineering and Science is retardedly bad.
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile asking friends for other companies around here to throw CVs at them too.
    If it goes well, maybe get a position working on robotics and programming (which is something I'm interested in learning)... else I'll just accept and go do IT stuff like FerlucioFerlucio [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  4. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 99 ~ [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pretty cool that, after spamming the general discussion sub-category for over 100 days with multiple journals now popping up we got a new section just for us.
    [​IMG]

Opened the game just to see how much NX I got, still looking at bigger numbers to buy a ton of APRs.

[​IMG] Life

General life balance and slowly de-attaching from computer in the last days, been outside in the sun doing stuff.
    I worked in the garden yesterday and I'm broken right now, worked hard to fix it all.
    Next week it'll be another hell of a grind to complete the work in it and even plant stuff.

Job wise unsure, still waiting on a reply on that first interview.
    I've sent my CV to another place a friend of mine works for and will hear back next week for a first interview. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    3:24 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 102 ~ Muh grind
    In-game grind? no no, no game update today.

[​IMG] Life

Had my second interview and well well.. I interviewed for Schneider Electric which has a nice office basically 15min of walk from my house.
    Pretty nice position offer and both parties are interested (team boss into me for my profile, me in the job).
    Work would be like dealing with abstractions of cloud services, designing systems for clients and developing websites / API hooks for their personal websites.
    So its not a complete behind-computer work place and its a mix of client talking and technical working too.
    I'm pretty stoked about it tbh.
    Hope by end of week there is more updates.

I found my fountain pens once again, grabbed the one I loved the most during my bachelors.
    The pilot Kaküno c:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  7. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 103 ~ Gimme leh money leh [​IMG]
    Some simple quest farming today to grab leh money.
    [​IMG]
    Completed the "An Unknown Love" for lvl 85+ where you basically farm 100 Binding Bridles from Master Death Teddies and gain 1x OA INT 30% and 1x Glove Dex 30% (meh hope these sell or trash em lmao)
    Was able of grabbing 1x Helm DEX 30% from gacha pog. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AP reseted another 10 DEX into LUK, muh dmg bowosting. [​IMG]

241 Card Sets completed now. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Goodbye Deep Ludi monster 1 / 6 (from list)

[​IMG] Life
    Today an old friend from highschool and my ex-roommate from univ had their birthday today.
    All three of us know eachother since highschool and the parties were always pretty nice, given they had same birthdates.
    Had a random video call to talk with each other and gratz them, can't really do parties or stuff as province might be going back to a more locked state (because of pepegas traveling around too freely)
    Kinda sadge but eh.

Today I'm mostly chilling and just waiting on replies in the next couple of days.

[​IMG]
    I present to you my youngest cat, he's 3 years old, almost 4 now, his name was Lucy at first. (kek)
    Yes him, because when we got HER we thought SHE was a female cat but after some months, when we went to the vet they discovered SHE was a he lmao.
    So the name stuck as the feminine version Lucy, which in Italian would've been Lucia (meh to scream to call him)... so now we basically call him Lucy or Lucio (italian male name, easier to scream to call him).
    He's pretty chill, comes and goes out of the house just to check whats going on inside.
    His favorite food? Anything, in the pic he's eating grated Mortadella with Parmesan cheese (his fav)... but there are pics of him eating pasta, pizza, soups, grilled veggies and such... he ain't picky at all.

A pretty loved cat in the neighborhood too [​IMG] , likes going around to visit others and likes being petted by anyone.
    ^ Not even other cats or dogs hate him, chills with any of em.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    Where did you just come back from like a week ago? OnionF6OnionF6OnionF6

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    yeah but like people legit going to beaches, parties and shit like that, no real distancing etc

10. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    12:24 AM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    Hello Lucio you are very cute

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Thank you!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 104 ~ ResidentSleeper Rabana time
    [​IMG]
    So I tried doing Rabana banana time solo... it was a mess, lets leave it at that.
    (no 100% >10k lines, couldn't pin it left so it was easier to move it to right + well 36min run)
    I'm far away from helping ChrisChris with his rabana helmet farm. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thanks to Feed for the info about Masks and I was able to snatch a good one for 125m. pretty pog for the +9 avoid too
    [​IMG] Wicked too good, never gonna get hit meta
    [​IMG]

Right now we looking like (bonus pig face acc. to hide that mask :3) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the storage has taken a hit [​IMG]
    Going from 140m down to 20m.
    But at least I now have an idea on what targets I gotta hit, meso wise.

Seems like on average market value for a 125+ wa GDK or Kanzir is 400mish while >30wa khanj is 300mish
    So yeah

20m / 700m [​IMG]

[​IMG] Life
    Today was quite a boring day, other than some mapleing and discording.
    I've been stretching for a couple of times today, still thinking about my lower back pain from climbing over a month ago.
    Heard a possible "solution" is to walk a lot (slowly)... but idk, the weather is shite so I can't be doing that atm.

So I'm basically stretching every couple of hour, pretty easy stuff.

Hoping on future™ days for job updates.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  13. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    OnionLove One day you’ll be a pro ravana slayer, hero to all the non helm noobs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 128 ~ Cryochamber based awakening for event
    [​IMG]
    Hey, is this pig actually playing the game?

Yeash I opened the game and got to LVL 141 and finally washed the hard-worked 40 AP resets I farmed in the last couple of weeks into HP.
    Close to 9k HP now [​IMG]

Will event get me closer to 10k? maybe, who knows [​IMG]

Meanwhile I'm farming reactions on forum, if y'all interested
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/potions-cost-renewal.40520/

[​IMG] Life
    Uhhh 3 weeks passed from last update so let me bullet point it all
    • I did 2 more interviews with Schneider Electric and maybe next week I'll get a final reply? [​IMG]
    • Doing another interview in person next week with another company (idk not very interested in it, they took like 25+ days to even give me a second call)
    • Got myself a desk setup and shet, slowly getting all around
    I'm aiming on starting my fitness schedule by next week and tackle the last 10kg to get below 100kg [​IMG]
    Will see how long it will take... maybe ~2 months depending on how intense I'll make the schedule be.

• Like Like x 4
  15. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 129 ~ Shrimp 24hr to event
    [​IMG]
    Helped out a fellow islander, idk was farming cards and got bishop skill book thing.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    3 More enemies were terminated (nightghosts and zombies were taking over my sanity).
    We are now at 245/300 card sets to tier 10.

Soon™ I'll post about my future card hunting targets.

Less than 24hr to event maintenance.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Day 133/134 ~ [​IMG]

Given how community feels about me, how I just shitpost and generally provide no real good suggestions/opinions to the game I'll be discontinuing this journal.
    General toxicity has been on the raise both on Forum and Discord for the stuff I post.

Maybe one day I'll be back idk.

Thanks for reading this 7 pages long journey I had a lot of fun with this char and with the people I've met/become friends with.
    I'll still vote because it takes no time + I want the server to be on top3 list on gtop in general, given how good the server has been for the last 4 years I've been here.

PogShad out, cya in the POGventures irl.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. yuweii

yuweii Red Snail

May 15, 2021
    Male
    12:24 AM
    just wanted to say that u have been a blessing to the ML forum community, especially for me.

I can understand that some people may be enraged by your suggestions to the game.. But I really believe you take your time to post solutions to this mushroom server with the SOLE REASON to improve the well-being and longevity of this server. Some may never understand the feeling where you love your surroundings so much, that you're willing to become the "bad guy" just to see a better quality of life and balance for the MAJORITY.

"GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE" TY MOTTO

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Kinda sad that you aren't going to keep going but I'm happy you reached the goal you set out for this char (lvl80+ for the dragon tail). Love the creativity you put into this and that I got to watch another shadower a couple steps ahead of me.

Wish you all the best going forward, take it easy FoxBye

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I miss you motto

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1