1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The POGventures Journal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motto, Jan 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Motto

Motto Wolfspider

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    10:18 PM
    Motto
    Islander
    ㅇㅅㅇ
    Welcome to the Pogventures!

I hope that, until Sku doesn't come back, I can meme this class a fair bit.
    [​IMG]

The main goal of PogShad is to get to lvl 80+ to wear a Dragon's Tail.
    An objective that I've put to my mind, especially given the fact I've always played chars as #ppl2pass... is to actually enjoy this char, leveling it normally, farming cards and possibly getting a tier 5+ ring

The char has been created the 28th Jan 2021 and will hopefully, in the next couple of weeks get to lvl 80+.
    I won't be #ppl2passing it hard by doing 12+ hours a day grinds, keep it slow and steady.

DAY 1
    Time Played : ~2hours 30min

Questing up to lvl 22, increased INT up to my max base range and will continue tomorrow with more questing, advancement and possible get to lvl 35-40
    [​IMG]

Now... don't think I increased too much INT, its all a power-move.
    By increasing INT this much I can still "almost" easily quest up to lvl 38-ish and after that I will start to decrease my INT back into LUK so that I can actually start doing dmg to grind.

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.