1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The POGventures Journal ~ Day 200

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Motto, Jan 28, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    2:36 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

YEP card grind today, farmed a whooping 19 sets in Vic Island, most likely will be farming more tonight.

Generally speaking, haven't done much in-game if not bashing in mobs.
    Thought about the opportunities of MP Washing and possibly getting more MP for mid/end game.

Health
    • 30 minutes yoga
    • Started practicing splits, general leg aperture (helps for distant holds to put foot on)

Life
    • Finished first season of Snowpiercer its damn cool
    • Watching YouTube almost all day on auto-start, started with some philosophy video topics ended in politics LMAO

• Like Like x 6
  2. Cavern

Cavern Mano

Feb 8, 2021
    Male
    5:36 AM
    Beginner
    Lovin the journal Motto! Keep it up!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Man card farming is really harsh, especially Sleepywood maps.
    Mostly AFKed in FM all day, farmed cards to tier 2.

Looking forward to tonight for Petri leech, with the mesos I'm gaining from gacha scrolls.
    [​IMG]

Health
    • Went climbing for 2 hours, mainly did bouldering (15 routes)
      • Cut open my toe skin from using new climbing shoes [​IMG]
    • 30 minutes of stretching
    Life
    • Finally cut my hair after almost 7 months... finally when using headphones I don't get annoyed

• Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Some YEP Card farming this early afternoon and then grouped up for some trio-leech petri (if not for the server maints keeping me away).
    Generally speaking I'm right now contemplating my decision of MP Washing, after completing 9 LVLs worth of MP Washing (160 base int) I have gained over 60 washes from it alone.

Will I want to get more washes in the next levels? How far can I go in NX required to HP? How late in game will I be able to wash most of it?
    For this reason I might actually stop MP Washing after LVL 115 and then, start to HP wash slowly the 70+ HP washes I have stored in the next LVLs.

I hope that, by next week I'll be around 125+ just so that I can start farming mesos and possibly NX [​IMG]
    I'm in dire needs for NX to start both HP Washing and INT washing to main stats.

Might need around a month or so worth of NX.. hopefully event comes out next week so I can farm AP resets every day (aiming for 5/10 AP Resets per day)

Health
    • Did 30 minutes of Yoga, stretches and home workout (man those bulgarian split squats are harsh)
    • Followed some Qi Gong exercises for breathing and moving meditation (quite calming ngl)
    Job Search
    • Contemplating life and how bad the tech field is right now to get a job
    • Saved some jobs on Indeed and LinkedIn, might apply to them later on this week, after I find the motivation to write new Cover Letters / fix CV

• Like Like x 5
  5. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

WEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo ... cough ... one moment
    cough ... OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOO

And here we are, 4th job Shadower [​IMG]

I wanna thank AinzAinz and HiyoHiyo for the degen leeches and for eating most of my mesos (rip almost poor now)

[​IMG]
    Yeah no thanks Hellin, I got the wisdom [​IMG] but I don't have the warm heart to donate pepega amounts of money to the Chief, so lets get dirty.

[​IMG]
    Thank you Andrinor for the manon kill, that was really helpful for how densely filled is the Manon spawns <3
    And... oh wait... am I lagging? Lemme just relog

[​IMG]
    Oh nope server doesn't want me to 4th job today [​IMG]
    Let's just wait an hour or so, poor KimberlyKimberly was eating dinner while the shenanigans happened.

Server back and we got a nice fast reset boss spawn, I started killing it solo but then I got helped by penisbutt (nice ign lulw)
    [​IMG]

Noice 4th job advancement, now the Shadge moments of hardcore HP/MP washer with shit dmg begins.
    [​IMG]

Tho, I gotta say, the leveling chart looks noice.
    [​IMG]
    Looking forward on doing 120-130 somewhere to farm mesos / gacha (so that I can pay back HiyoHiyo)

P.S. I'm sorry FatSlothFatSloth for dropping ur umbrella and making it disappear

Health
    • Went climbing today and did 17 different boulder routes (maybe 25 if you count retakes)
    • Did some QiGong (pretty nice), Yoga and stretches

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. penisbutt

penisbutt Red Snail

Sep 5, 2020
    Male
    7:36 AM
    penisbuttt
    Shadower, Bishop
    Senpais
    my screenshot D: F

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    7:36 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    I will never get that maple umbrella back. Shadge

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    [​IMG]

Nice Journal Skal :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Slowly getting LVLs, both by petri leech and by card farming, easy 13 card sets today... but still that Ariant/Magatia area has very pepeKMS feelings with card drop rates (fk u rabbits and dwarfs [​IMG])

CONGRATZ MILKY ON 4TH JOB <3333 hopefully you'll have fun playing as a Hero brandish spammer
    [​IMG]

Now, for whats to come, I'm looking forward to these specific things, in the next days :
    1. Getting a MoN from CWK
    2. LVL 125
    3. 90~100 card sets
    4. Hope event gets announced (I really need AP Resets)
    Right now I've stopped MP Washing and generally trying to use my unused APs to HP wash.
    I'm on a reserve of 60 Washes to complete... and given I have legit 500 NX on my name, it will take some time.

To make the char even semi-usable for midgame grinding I would need the 60 HP washes + 100 INT washes = 496k NX (aka ~70 days of voting)
    [​IMG]

So yeah... wheres my AP reset farming event at

Health
    • Over an hour of Yoga, stretching and home workout
      (I'm really feeling like its a very nice daily movement meditation)
    • Not going to climb this weekend, my right foot is still hurting from last session
      (there was a route I was doing where I had to do a small run-up to jump+walk on wall to grab a hold... ouch my right foot still sore)
    Job Search
    • Got back a notification that I got rejected for an internship position (RIP over 6 hours worth of interviews done for it)
    • Applied to another job more data-related
      Might search next week for more data-related positions... because fuck Software Engineering it seems (look at that shit chart lmao, they're all applications for SWE junior positions)
    • Got back a notification to do a home assignment, got a week starting from next Monday
    My chart ain't looking so nice in general, but here it is :
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. Soniii

Soniii Mixed Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Female
    Chicago, IL
    ImSinXD
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    SHADGE

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Man Crimsonwood music has always clicked me, love its rhythm and general feeling.
    Had the help of CleverCookieCleverCookie and FatSlothFatSloth to get a MoN today (will do HTP in the future™ xD)

A first crappy MoN dropped with 2wa and all stats +6 (interesting) but that was not what I wanted in the ending.
    After that another boss was killed and we are prong to the situation that makes me think [​IMG] Sloth hackzor
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Well, that was a really nice run and in general, I'm thankful for the gang that got together today [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bonus : Sloth glitch sitting with transformation
    [​IMG]

Another important goal I've got to today was LVL 125 and I farmed another 10 card sets, getting me to the fabled Tier 3 ring <3

Next days I'll be farming more cards.

So yeah... wheres my AP reset farming event at

• Like Like x 7
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Nice MoN Skal :D
    Slothy did the chair lag to do that XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Poggers night tonight <3

I went ahead and grabbed tier 3 ring (as can be seen in update ring look on journal) and went ahead and did the Ravana prequest + 4 runs with FatSlothFatSloth and HiyoHiyo ...
    [​IMG] Man my Ravana luck legit came forward this time.

I had previous experiences doing Ravana and never got a non-garbage version of the helmer... but this time
    [​IMG]
    Goodbye Zakum Helmet, u were a nice temporary friend <3

So right now its looking pretty solid, I will of course have to wash away all that Base INT and finish up the 60 HP APs I gotta wash.
    [​IMG]

Bonus time

Hmm what is this? Is that ferluccio the derpuccio the frog, elephant, mewtwo man?
    [​IMG]
    He seems to be accompanied by his fellow pets [​IMG]

And he seems to have the omegachad skills of a shadower (I hope to be even half as STRONK as he is)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  14. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Strangely today was a bit of a mess, really tired in general... I legit spent most day on Discord and looking at the ceiling.

I grabbed 3 card sets in ludi (the chronos family) and saved on the gacha farmed.
    I will now save up gacha over every tier I get, so when I get 120 sets I'll do a big gacha run.

I'm not sure of whether or not I'll be playing in the next games, generally tired (idk why) and need to find the motivation and stimulus to complete that work assignment for interview.

Health
    • Did some stretches in the morning, nothing much
    • Lotioned my hands as I've still got big holes from climbing (trying to make callouses hard)
    Life
    • As per usual, self loathing to the max every weekend
      Generally looking back at my life after high school, how degen I am, why am I such a pepega to not find a job, why life is being unfair (love and career wise), you know, the usual shit that makes you depressed
      ^ If you have those problems, find someone to talk with, I don't, but I suggest you guys do so you don't become like me
      [​IMG]
    • Had my usual weekend Gin Tonic, very therapeutic, wish I could get more weekly but I'm trying to cut alcohol away during the week (was a previous degen drinking daily as a hobby as I like the taste of different Gins)

• Like Like x 3
  15. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Omega card farming day [​IMG]
    I started completely farming all the mobs in Ludi, Omega and KFT.

I joined FatSlothFatSloth for the daily dosage of 4 rav runs, gaining some %, and then back with Mu Lung, Herb Town and... Aqua Road
    [​IMG]

I wanna say fuck you aquaroad but that wouldn't be enough all the flying fishes are impossible to grab cards from and so I've existentially declared I'll not even try to, I'll just skip them and go with the land based "walking" mobs until El Nath.

Tomorrow I'll most likely take a break from the degen 12+ hours of card farming I pulled out tonight.

Health
    • Did some yoga for 20 minutes
    • Using moisturiser to fix my dried up hands

Job Search

Started searching Analyst jobs where Statistical and general mental prowess over OOP techniques and general code optimization bullshit over Leetcode problems.

Analyst jobs sound more interesting as its data-oriented and, as it can be understood with my discord chatting, I love numbers and graphs more than writing code, lol ))))

Life
    Usual self-loathing about how life is a mess, I came to the conclusion that, if I ever had to decide to go back to studies, I might actually pass on that.

After almost 2 months of job searching I understood how stressful interviews and general preparation for Software Engineering jobs are, I came to think about the future when, during the last semester of my Masters I would be completing a Thesis and at the same time searching for a job... now that would be a double suicide for sure.

• Like Like x 4
  16. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Chill morning / early afternoon grind, ending the mobs in aquaroad and now moving up for El Nath and Orbis, most likely won't go deep in El Nath, as my dmg is garbage.

Right now I'm facing a slight washing dilemma, that will most likely stick with me until LVL 160ish.
    I have the Base INT to power boost myself to omega-pepega levels of HP but the problem stands in the NX and AP Resets I can get daily.

Pre-wash talk, I'm right now standing on HP 6192 [​IMG]

Right now I'm LVL 125 160 Base INT with 48 free APs, meaning
    48 * 14 = 672 MP -> 56 HP Washes (HP 1008)
    As of right now I can do 74 HP Wash (HP 1332)

This means that, after MP Washing I will have to grab 130 APs to HP Wash (Total HP 2340)
    AKA I will have to LVL UP 28 times to get those APs
    So by LVL 153 I will have washed to the absolute pepega amount of HP 9148 (6192 + 22*28 + 2340)
    Give or take mob ring I could get to 10k HP by LVL 160

Meaning that, I will have to farm the unlucky amount of... drumroll please
    178 AP Resets (this only for MP + HP Washing)
    + 140 AP Resets (to go down to 20 base int)

Good lord save me, I need this event to farm a pepega amount of AP Resets
    [​IMG]

So yeah, right now I'll be taking a short break from playing, most likely will surf on Discord and vote.
    Might maybe farm another tier ring or two
    (Depends on the day if I'm motivated enough to grind 60 card sets in a single day)
    [​IMG]

Health
    • Did yoga and stretches for an hour (nice relaxing time with some music in background)
    • There was a ton of people at the climbing gym so I mainly did Bouldering
      • A ton of 5c to 6a+ problems
      • Tried doing two 6b problems but failed in the middle
      • Almost completed a 6c- problem but man the crimps are fucking bad
      • I attempted doing this step-jump starting 6c+ problem... I have to basically take a 2 step run to later jump into a wall volume with my right leg, spring with it to jump laterally into the wall to grab the starting hold... and uhh I think I messed up my toe (will see in next days)
    Job Search
    • Started making a list of possible positions as Analyst (Data, Product, Marketing, Financial and so on) and will read their requirements later on tonight
    • Gotta brush up on my Statistics and Stochastic Processes notes from Bachelors
    • Started reading on the work assignment I have to submit this Friday (Some statistical reports with Ruby)
    Life
    • Trying to fix my sleep schedule but its a real mess (I legit can't fall asleep, idk why)
    • More self-loathing about career and academia, how shitty life is etc etc
    • Listening to "The Subtle Art of not giving a F*ck" audiobook
      WIP on more audiobooks, interesting to do so while grinding cards
    • Trying to discard even more stuff I have, I love keeping my space as clean as possible (do this monthly)

• Like Like x 4
  17. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:36 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    I love your pic edit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Yaoooo LVL 126 lets goooooo
    Another day of general card farming (not many this time ahahaha) [​IMG]

Now, generally killing mobs in Zipangu (Showa town mostly) and planning on doing Orbis later on.
    I've established myself in Ludi long term, still got around 900 HP pots (man shifter at 15% lmaooo) will last me a good amount.

Generally doing the afk game of voting for AP resets (I will use a different approach to AP resets from tomorrows journal)

bonus time :
    Sloth giving me the kissies with his dolphin [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Health
    • Did home exercising (cant be arsed to write yoga, qigong and workout every time lol) for an hour this morning
    • I'm working towards a 160° split (atm doing 150° ish?) as a male man after 2 months? not bad
    • Working on general back pain exercises
    • Uhh my right toe isn't broken, for sure, just general concussion + really compact climbing shoes (I'm a 45.5 EU using a 43 EU for climbing lol) <-- totally normal to downsize
    Job Search
    • Reading on the work assignment, getting PTSD by opening terminal and text editor (yikes man, this is bad) but in general I understand the task, will do tomorrow
    Newly refreshed Sankey chart, last one was kinda bad to look at, now divided into SE, managerial and DS related career applications.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Chill morning grind to 172 card sets (showa town mobs)
    And, for the next goal we are looking at a new roadmap [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello and welcome to my new scuffed roadmap to tier 7 mob ring, if counted correctly I will reach 207 card sets
    But Motto, thats not 210 [​IMG]
    I know, I know, I will be completing 3 random card sets which I've already got some cards on em.

I walked to Zipangu Castle and talked to Asia... and uuhhhh... shes a fan? lets get some [​IMG] for Asia
    [​IMG]

So yeah, I'll be looking in next days to decimate the population of the mobs as shown above, maybe get motivation to do a full day genocide.
    [​IMG] I SMELL FLESH [​IMG] I SMELL FLESH [​IMG] I SMELL FLESH [​IMG]

Health
    • General home exercising (did some stretches to check if toe is alright)
    • Might go climbing tomorrow? [​IMG]
    Job Search
    • Submitted the assignment for that work interview and got reply back
      Rejected because I wasn't writing idiomatic Ruby code (smh fk em, first time in 9 years I've actually used Ruby again)
    • Will start applying to another batch of 30-50 jobs next week
    Life
    • Bought a keyboard, will be coming in 2~3 weeks [​IMG]
      I will post pics of my setup in the future

• Like Like x 4
  20. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Ayyyy pap chair aquired, nice business, kinda sweaty at 5min from server reset lmao
    ggwp on Sloth for being ultra high dmg boosting punching guy.

Meanwhile, at pap I was able to see another cool guy of ours, Edann [​IMG]
    [​IMG] no fish guy at the moment, so not much laughing, just a fast exchange of words.

Another thing I've done... just out of spite, is farm China mobs (Ducks, Roosters and stuff) and actually got tier 6.
    [​IMG]

This actually bring the roadmap to tier 7 actually more close to a "roadmap to tier 7 and 5 sets"...

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Health
    • Change of plan, not going climbing [​IMG]
    • Looking at possible slots for running or doing weights, generally want to understand how the normal gym changed its time slots

• Like Like x 3