1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The removal of unwanted / untradable potions from gachapon

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Heps, May 23, 2017.

Would you like power elixir to be tradable?

1. Aye

31 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    4:01 PM
    Defender
    Hi.

A suggestion I have been chasing since the start of the server. I would like to suggest the removal of untradeable potions like power elixir and elixir. Simply make them tradable like the dropped ones from the monsters.

Possibly the removal of "bad" potions, like yakisoba and other juices that are pointless.

It might be just me complaining, but ever since the server was launched I was never lucky enough to get anything nice from gachapon. I manned up a couple of days ago, voted like crazy and tried my luck with 105 tickets, ending up with nothing but rubbish. A lot of untradeable potions , def scrolls, and lv 30 equips.

We did have a revamp, hunting tickets I guess, but I was never lucky with them also. Cape luk scrolls...

My point being, I don't want to bitch and complain about a system to make me and everyone vote2win and become rich/ break the game.
    I would like to make it stable, so everyone gets a fair share, just like communism haha.

All in favour say "AYE"
    All against "NAY"

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    5:01 PM
    We agree that there isn't a need for untradeable elixirs in the Gachapon. Later today (in 7 ~ 8 hours) someone will be available to change the elixirs to the tradeable versions.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:01 PM
    Moderator Post
    This is now applied on the server and doesn't need a restart.

• Like Like x 2