1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low The Secret of the Sutra Depository 3

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by skybest, May 28, 2020.

1. skybest

skybest Red Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    Female
    6:55 PM
    Nani
    Description of the bug: Can't finish quest at NPC even though requirements have been fulfilled (50 gold martial artist hearts/kill 50 mini gold martial artists)
    What is supposed to happen?: NPC presents reward with finished quest
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Sutra Depository 3-4F, 27 May 2020
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Do prequests? See if quest will finish.
    Extra information (optional): Tried re-logging to see if that was the issue. It didn't help. The new MAC version seems to be more buggy since redownloading for the "patch". My pet's CS ribbon disappeared until I relogged.

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    10:55 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Are you talking to the right NPC? The NPC in 3-4 and 5-6 look pretty much the same

3. OP
    OP
    skybest

skybest Red Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    Female
    6:55 PM
    Nani
    You know what, you're absolutely correct. I thought I needed to turn it into the same monk and that clearly was not the case. I didn't even know there was a monk on 5-6F so thank you for that. I'll read the quest more thoroughly next time. I was thrown off since the NPC was giving me just question marks and thought that something was wrong. They are monks after all so it shouldn't surprise me that they'd be silent.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 10.58.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 10.58.48 AM.png

Thanks for your time and for working so hard on ML!