1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Washing-is-doable-Journal 3 (inspired by Ainz)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by fael, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    10:43 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    this game rewards bad playersOnionMuha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    4:43 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I jinxed myself and am definitely not mad
    upload_2021-7-26_23-33-47.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    11:43 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  4. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 7
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 22H

Not much. I played for good hours farming cards and doing some LPQs. When I couldn't find a party, I went to cards. Got those gachas:

upload_2021-7-27_14-13-10.png
    upload_2021-7-27_14-13-43.png

Really bad luck =( teach me how to get white scrolls Nightz777Nightz777. One thing I liked is that the mobs are dropping good equips now (plus some gears of LPQ bonus), so I made like 3~4m without getting anything relevant on gacha.
    I'm with 25 monster sets right now, hoping to get my ring soon.
    Here's my char:

upload_2021-7-27_14-21-7.png

EDIT:
    Farmed Tick, Tick-Tock, Chronos and Platoon Chronos sets (25 sets total, 4 sets this run).

NEXT GOALS:
    Same. I'll still look for my glasses, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. IMO, it doesn't worth the investment (PLS STAFF BUFF THOSE GLASSES SOMEHOW) for this equip. Maybe for the NX or bonus, yeah, not sure about it.
    I'll start looking for int bathrobe :) One thing I like to do is calculate how much costs a certain stat on a specific item. For example, about int gears, comparing a 15 int Bathrobe (that worth around 50~60m) and a Raccon Mask 9 int (50~60m too), it's much better to get bathrobe, because 1 int costs cheaper than raccoon mask (3.6m for 1 int on bathrobe vs 6.1m for 1 int on mask, in average). There are probably even cheaper items, like weapons, but I also like to buy items that I can equip without losing too many damage, so it's easier to level.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  5. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    I actually did some calculations on this, comparing the DPM of a max base att and 7/7 60% crossbow using iron arrow. For characters with base int, in my calculations the Maple Crossbow was actually slightly more DPM. Though the difference was quite marginal. Additional cost of buying a Maple Crossbow thus did not seem worth it to me. I believe the Maple Crow wins with more base dex, not sure.

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 8
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 26H

This is 2 days in one. I was just LPQing and nothing much to tell you guys, basically same thing of last update, but now I'm glad to say I'm done with this PQ.

upload_2021-7-28_19-57-27.png

Finally got those glasses and this is my weird looking character now f2, and yeah, I regret about doing just for those glasses.
    Also, I only got 1 more monster set (26 sets now) because it is a pain for crossbowman in some ludibrium maps, so got some single cards and gave up many times lol I will wait for 3rd job mobbing skill. My gachas:

upload_2021-7-28_20-45-53.png

As you can see on first pic's background, I'll start EPQs and I'll do all questline when I have no party. I also forgot for a while about my zakum helmet, so I will need to save around 17m~ for it (service + tooth) instead of buying INT bathrobe, also I'll need some mesos for some Ellin etcs, I refuse to farm all of them!
    Here's my character:

upload_2021-7-28_20-51-59.png

NEXT GOALS:

I told before XD I'll focus on EPQ and hope I can do a +5 70% on it, will be endgame lol. Also gonna farm Ellin cards while doing quests, probably, and I'll be done with my first tier.
    Hope to get 50 soon and my zakum helmet!

• Like Like x 3
  7. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 9
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 34H~

Hellooo, I needed to do some stuffs on my main character, so didn't have time to post here. At least, I had time to make different things to show you!
    So, after 45 I started EPQ + Ellin questline, as I told ya. When my partners left, I started doing questline. It took some days, since I wasn't lv50 yet and I did it just when I had no party. I realized that I can't kill Ellin mobs efficiently, so I won't farm cards there right now, LOL. But I found a partner to do few missions, so it went a little faster.
    I also bought some cheap etcs, mainly kargo eyes, lazy buffy etcs. hardened pieces of steel and the golem stones. I spent about 3m~ ish on these, but no patience to farm so, I think it's ok. When I was buying, a surprise:

upload_2021-7-31_17-44-47.png

Ty Nightz777Nightz777 <3
    And yeah, Ellin Ring in hands:

upload_2021-7-31_17-44-22.png

By that time, I was lv49. Did some EPQs to reach 50 and started my zakum prequest. Bought all tooth for 2.7m. At this moment I had like 11.5m in bank and some scrolls for sale. I started doing zak prequest. It was really fast (spent like 50 minutes for everything), considering I'm a newbie on jumping quests.

upload_2021-7-31_17-49-16.png

It was kinda late for me and I also had no money for a normal priced AFK helmet service, so I went to sleep.
    Today, I tried some few times to buy my afk service on random runs, but I couldn't find it. So, not gonna lie, I decided to call my friends and make it using main char since I wouldn't have many time to play on this char today. Of course, I paid with Maneva's money 12m for the service. I sold some shits in my store + pots in NPC to get the rest of the money and also shared the run with 1 more buyer, so it wasn't full reloot.
    My first looting attempt:

upload_2021-7-31_18-1-25.png

I was satisfied with this helmet, 17 int is pretty good for me and 3~4 total stats won't change much for me right now. I checked the other possible reloot with main char and was worst, so luckily I didn't try again.
    My character right now:

upload_2021-7-31_18-2-31.png

NEXT GOALS:
    Now I'll finish my EPQ earrings. I'm thinking about skipping OPQ later because I need to go back to gachas farming, the 4 int gloves shouldn't be expensive to buy and I need mesos so much to finish my int gears (and I'll probably be doing Magatia PQ because of its pendant), so that's my plan for now!

• Like Like x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 10
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 50H

Hey!!
    So, on the first day I played I started doing EPQs. I got a very nice party, we managed to do like 30 times non-stop. I was completely broken on last runs because it was VERY late for me, but I thought it would worth so I could get free from it while PQing with nice guys!
    Anyways, EPQ wasn't bad for me like LPQ. With 12 points in Power Knockback I could accelerate a lot our runs pushing the worms to the middle!

upload_2021-8-3_11-14-51.png

After this, on the other day, I realized I was really broke (as you can see on my inventory lol) and started card/gacha farming. I was needing 1 set to tier 1, so I got 2 dummies sets in Mu Lung, because they're good maps for me and I was wanting to try it.

upload_2021-8-3_11-24-11.png

I decided to finish my tier 1 since it was so close, but at same time I was trying to find bosses. I thought it would be nice to farm dyle and fausts, for example, because they drop really good WEAPONS (they're expensive af in NPC) and I could also farm cards on close mobs. I found no fausts, but I got all dyle timers. This was my result at first:

upload_2021-8-3_11-18-29.png

Crystal wand and ryden was from BL5 that I tried between dyle respawns, but wasn't so good for me right now. Something that also increased my money was this gacha:

upload_2021-8-3_11-19-6.png

I sold this OA INT 60% for 4.3m, and didn't sell my perfect clean RK that should go for around 3m or something.
    I stopped hunting for dyle because I needed to leave and lost my timers, but I think I killed like 30~ in total, and while I waited I was farming cards. If I remember correctly, some time before I went to sleepywood to finish old raggedy cape's quest + farm zombie mushroom and horny mushroom cards, so it also gave me extra 1m.

upload_2021-8-3_11-22-7.png

Yesterday, I started doing ariant cards. I actually planned to farm gachas only on Cactus. In lib, it's saying that there's a flat map with 35 mobs, but sadly (for me) they updated this map, I didnt know. So I just passed thru and farmed all ariant cards, except Deo, they're pretty easy!! My gacha result:

upload_2021-8-3_11-28-38.png

Yeahhhhhhh, thanks RNG. Mesos for me.
    End:

upload_2021-8-3_11-45-3.png

EDIT: Forgot to add those gachas!

upload_2021-8-3_17-27-13.png

EDIT:
    I farmed those sets:
    Jr. Wraith, Wraith, Jr. Necki, Poison Golem (EPQ boss), Wooden Target Dummy, Straw Target Dummy, Zombie Mushroom, Horny Mushroom, Red Porky, Dyle, Ligator, Croco (37 sets until now, 12 sets this run)

NEXT GOALS:
    I'm wanting, at first, to edit some posts in this thread. I'll try to explain better my thoughts in some parts and since I'm not posting everyday, I'll change from "DAY 1" to "POST 1". Looks better.
    I'll keep farming cards and gachas right now. I didn't tell, but I'm planning to get to 70 just doing this. I'm not sure if I'll find enough easy cards that worth farming until lv. 70, it's a long journey lol. Ariant cards was perfect for me, because they're weak monsters on flat maps. I think if I can do this until lv. 70, it should be very profitable for me. Maybe Mu Lung cards next? I know lv. 70 will be much easier to farm cards, so I really want to pass through this levels asap.
    With my mesos, I'll get some int gear. I think I'll try 3 eye int 70% on my glasses because it's so cheap. If it booms, maybe I'll look for a 5~7 int Raccoon Mask in the future. I'll look for a deputy star (hope I can find on a good price) and bathrobe next. Weapon is also very cheap, I will get a 5 int~ one soon.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rambo

rambo Pink Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    10:43 AM
    21blvck
    I hope you go all the way through with this char like (zak, Krex and ht what not)

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 11
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 60H

Hii!!
    I started my first day with a bad luck, hahahah

upload_2021-8-5_15-14-20.png

I blew up my glasses in first try (at least). It would be nice to have a 1 dex 1 str 4 int glasses with me, but not this time. I will need to pay for a INT raccoon mask later, but it is still a expensive item for now. I started searching for deputy star and bathrobes. One thing I like to do is get anything cheap in the market, regardless the stats, so I always try to offer to get a good price. I was searching for 10~14 int bathrobe mostly, and I found someone selling a 12 int one using smega.

upload_2021-8-5_15-17-50.png

I think cheapest one was 27m in FM, so I tried for 15 and got it. Also, I think this guy was kinda desesperated to sell because he was selling many items at same time, so I think I got on a really good price.
    I sold my GFA 30%, Top STR 30% and some ores, then smega'ed to try to buy a deputy star. I received a lot of messages, cheapest was 18m in market and I negotiated for 14m.

upload_2021-8-5_15-22-36.png

It was a nice investment IMO because it's +5 int, helps my damage and I can sell it later after get MPQ's pendant (I really plan to do it).
    I'm still trying to sell my 8 int maple cape to buy a better lv50 or even lv65 int cape, but can't find buyers.
    I was very satisfied with the items I bought, so I started grinding for cards. I did some magatia cards, but there are a lot of strong monsters that I skipped. I did mostly ariant path and some weak mobs like cube slime, rumo, triple rumos etc. Then I moved to Mu Lung. I did some left maps, got porkys and snake cards. Peach monkeys were too strong for me, I left after it. Did three sets on Herb Town and started moving back to Victoria to finish my T2 ring :D. Also did Star Pixie in Orbis, but I still got some cards in Victoria so I want to finish them now, since I needed to change my ring.

upload_2021-8-5_15-32-3.png

Right now I got 63 cards, lets go!! Those were my gachas:

upload_2021-8-5_15-24-15.png

This elemental wand 6 was literally the worst possible, so I just npc'ed. Think I could sell for 1m, but I sold without thinking in a moment of anger LOL.
    Here's my character right now:

upload_2021-8-5_15-36-42.png

EDIT:
    Seems like I did some Ariant and Magatia path cards, as mentioned. But you can also do Mu Lung cards before, 'cause I returned there later. I got Cactus, Jr. Cactus, Royal Cactus, Bellamoa, Ear Plug Plead, Scarf Plead, Female Desert Rabbit, Male Desert Rabbit, Meercat, Kiyo, Sand Dwarf, Scorpion, Dark Sand Dwarf, Sand Rat, Desert Giant, Rumo, Cube Slime, Tripe Rumo, Chipmunk, Black Porky, Blue Flower Serpent, Red Flower Serpent, Jar, Ginseng Jar, Bellflower Root, Star Pixie (63 sets so far, 26 sets this run).

NEXT GOALS:
    I'll keep card hunting on EASY maps (they must be really easy, else won't worth, like I spent 40~50 minutes to finish a strong monster set). Thinking about Mushroom Shrine and Victoria Island now (taking suggestions), so I can make more mesos.
    I will start looking for a new Nishada. It will be my crossbow for a long time, I guess. Probably will invest a little in attack gears, because I'm afraid of being a trash on MPQ because of my INT lol. I will think better about it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 12
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 75H

Hey, how are you guys?
    Hope you're good, because I'm not! It's being hard to post this because I'm ashamed with something I did in game LOL I'll explain.
    I started my day buying a Nishada I've found in market. Tbh they were all very expensive, and I could make a good one, again, with low investment.

upload_2021-8-8_12-4-56.png

Again, I used my main char to scroll because I didn't have level yet and I was anxious (is this how we say in English?)

upload_2021-8-8_12-9-11.png

yeahhhhhh I was so lucky again. It's a good weapon (even 4 off perfect, I think it's fine considering the price) and I spent like 5.6m~ only.
    I continued to farm for gachas and cards, but I tried the boss thing again. This time I could get faust and dyle timers and killed like 5~6 cycles of each during all those days, and while I waited I was always farming other cards. Seriously guys, If you're starting a new char, try to do it. It's a different content to do and it gives MESOS.

upload_2021-8-8_12-16-23.png

I'm almost sure I spent some amount between those runs above and I don't know if I screenshot all I made, but as you can see, a lot of weapons to sell in NPC (quick money). I also got 1 cape INT 60% and 2 OA INT 10% from faust. And the best is yet to come.
    Look at my gachas in all those days:
    upload_2021-8-8_12-22-2.png

Okay. 2 F****** BWGs. I was lucky, right? Yeah, I was.
    You must be asking "ok but why you were ashamed?" The problem is what I did.
    I AGAIN tried to make a 11 att gloves, why god? I'll be quick here. I spent (considering the initial posts) around 35m to make it. SO, basically, I'm still good because I got 2 bwgs, but 1 of them I threw on the garbage. I'm feeling so dumb because OF COURSE 60% WON'T PASS, LOL!!! IT'S EASIER TO PASS 4 10% THEN 4 60% MAN.
    There's no reason for what I've made, I think I just wanted a 10 att gloves but they are all expensive af, like 15m+. At least, you won't say I had a lot of luck on my journal. Let's consider I did this to burn my other bwg and make things a little fairer, so I can deal better with this situation.
    In the end, I made a 8 att 2 dex blue wg (funny, right? the only 10 att I tried to make, passed 4 60% lol)

upload_2021-8-8_12-36-52.png

Another thing I must tell you guys. I've boomed my glittering earrings (the EPQ one). It would be nice to have this earring because it can be endgame if you pass 5 scrolls (14 total stats), but yeah, it's gone. Don't regret on it, actually.

upload_2021-8-8_12-33-15.png

I also exchanged some etcs in Showa, but I dced so I lost screenshot. Only potions, tho.
    Here's my char right now:

upload_2021-8-8_12-37-40.png

EDIT:
    Also farmed Curse Eye, Copper Drake, Lupin, Zombie Lupin, Ghost Stump, Wooden Mask, Rocky Mask, Faust, Evil Eye, Fire Raccoon, Cloud Fox, Big Cloud Fox, Crow, Paper Lantern Ghost, Drake and Cold Eye cards (79 sets until now, 16 sets this run)

NEXT GOALS:
    I'll try to get a 10 dex earrings now. I feel more comfortable to buy good earrings/face/gloves/cape because I feel like they're easier to resell in the future, but I think even dex bathrobes are cheaper investments now. I'll do some math to check it later (like I explained on other post, I usually try to calculate how much is 1 dex in a certain gear to chose the best option). Earrings are good because I'm not using any right now too.
    I'll keep card hunting until tier 3, at least. I got 74 sets right now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 13
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 92H

Yooo, long time I don't post, I played a lot on my main characters and had not much content to add here, so I just sometimes feel lazy to write things when there's nothing much to tell.
    As I told ya before, I was just farming cards. I had the idea to post every single card I get here since now, and I'll also edit previous posts to add it too, cuz I got screenshots of almost every set I've done, so I just need to check. It can help people to find some farmable sets around the world as a low level intelligent attacker :p.
    So, cards I've farmed since last update:
    Fairy, Iron Hog, Fire Boar, Duck, Sheep, Giant Centipede, Rooster, Cow, Black Sheep, Black Goat, Goat, Plow Ox, Biner, Stopnow, Batoo, Nospeed, Freezer, Trucker, then asked for help for leechers on Veetron and Slygie cards (99 sets until now, 20 sets this run)

upload_2021-8-13_1-44-43.png

Nice. I don't plan to farm T4 but right now I'm wanting to reach 70 and make more mesos, so I'll continue farming some easy cards that I think I'm still missing (like some on Singapure, Orbis, maybe El Nath). At the moment, I'm doing some OPQ to reach 70, and if it goes well I can get a 4 int gloves that I should scroll with 60% this time LOL. Don't think it worth to 70% because gloves with int are pretty expensive and 4 int seems good already, I'm ok with anything extra on it (even if 1/5 60% f3).
    My gachas:

upload_2021-8-13_1-49-52.png

Sorry, I'm terrible to edit those photos but thats it. And I must tell I'm so excited since I just reached 64 and changed my weapon. I'll try to get few millions on my old one, let's see if I can sell quickly. This is my char right now:

upload_2021-8-13_2-1-31.png

NEXT GOALS:
    Now I think I'll farm this OPQ gloves, so I can reach 70 and start Magatia PQ. It will be probably enough to make me level a decent 3rd job skill + get new good items, specially Magatia pendant with HP. My vacation is about to end so I will probably have less time to play on next days.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    hmu in game

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    I apologize if already described but how much NX did you startout with

16. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  17. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    Never made a BM because HP washing discouraged me. This journal inspired me to start my own XBOW :) Not going to journal myself but posting this to thank you for the inspiration. Going to start clicking INT Lv 26 ~ 80

upload_2021-8-15_15-6-41.png

My MP wash journey

upload_2021-8-15_15-8-38.png

This table basically suggests that I'll be MP washing 80 to 135, that should give me 7884 bonus HP, so that should make me Pink Bean ready at 175. I also want to add that this will be more around the lines of 8900HP because I did not include INT gear which is around +90 int at 50.

85 levels of int gear wearing * 9 mp per level = 765 bonus MP (1020HP)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 14
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 116H

Hello everyone!
    On saturday, I started doing OPQs for my gloves. I was thinking about scrolling with ATT or INT. My past was saying to scroll with INT, because of course I wouldn't pass 5 60%s, so it would be a 9~11 att gloves? Not much. On other hand, I could do GFMA 60% and get a 7~8 int gloves? So I decided to scroll with int, because anything would be good for me, since I didn't have any int gloves. I bought all 5 60% GFMA for around 2.2m each, and here's the result:

upload_2021-8-16_19-15-3.png

It's funny, could be a fkin 13 att gloves, but I'm still happy with that. I'll be able to use it forever, will be a great help.
    I was still needing some levels to 70, so I decided to farm some easy cards in Orbis, El Nath and Aqua, so I did:
    Jr. Sentinel, Sentinel, Fire Sentinel, Ice Sentinel, Leatty, Dark Leatty, Jr. Pepe, Scuba Pepe, Sr. Bellflower Root (I was needing 3 only from this) (108 sets until now, 9 sets this run).
    It was kinda late for me so I decided to open some gachas before go to bed.

upload_2021-8-16_19-21-7.png
    upload_2021-8-16_19-18-27.png

I also went to Showa to exhange some Etcs I had on my inventory.

upload_2021-8-16_19-19-47.png

LOL grey work gloves, I got so scared at this time.
    On the other day, I think, I started doing OPQs and also card hunting. I did Nependeath, Dark Nependeath, Lunar Pixie, Luster Pixie, Jr. Cellion, Jr. Lioner, Jr. Grupin, Jr. Seal, Poopa, Poison Poopa, Freezer, Sparker, Krip and Seruf (122 sets until now, 14 sets this run).
    And I got T4. It was fast, wasn't expecting that.

upload_2021-8-16_19-25-9.png

Also, I bought that int gear that I tought it was cheap.

upload_2021-8-16_20-38-17.png

After getting my last set, I went OPQ to reach 70. And there it is, 3rd job adv!!

upload_2021-8-16_20-23-33.png

My first skill point went to Strafe, because even level 1 it's better than Arrow Blow, but I really want to get Arrow Eruption asap, so I can farm cards much better. There are some good monsters to farm but on a crowded map, so Arrow Eruption would be perfect, I don't need to aim with this skill.
    At this moment, I'm close to lv71 but I want to try to finish the last card from Papa Pixie. I really don't know if it worth dying, always was against that, but since it's just 1, I'm considering that.
    My other gacha run:

upload_2021-8-16_20-30-12.png

Wth, third GFA 30%? It looks so fake!!! LOL
    My char right now:

upload_2021-8-16_20-31-49.png

I'm always trying to HP wash whenever I get NX. I forgot to say that on other posts, but I'm thinking about keep washing at least 100 points. This will be enough to HT with HB + some gears at lv160 ish. I'd rather do MP wash instead of HP wash, but I'm not sure about how much HP I'll reach on this char. Thinking about 15~19k honestly, but may be a lot. It all depends on how fast will be my progress later and next events. If I can farm AP resets, probably will try something more. Not much worried about that for now, tho, since I can reset some int and mp wash with a lower int (not recommended, I know), in a far future.

NEXT GOALS:
    I definitely want to MPQ, as I already said. After I get my pendant, will probably continue card farming a little.
    Thinking about improving my int gear + attack gear again. My int cape should be changed asap, and weapons are cheap af too. I don't like weapons because it's hard to level with, I'd rather raise a little my int base if it's really needed. I think I'll mostly focus on my attack now. I also still got OA INT 30% and GFA 30% for sale, just need to think a bit about it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  19. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 15
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 126H

Hey guys!!
    I started my day doing a nice deal. I bought this:

upload_2021-8-19_2-5-42.png

Negotiated for 5m less than store, and the other cheapest one was 35m.
    Right after that, I went back to OPQ to finish my Papa Pixie set (123 sets until now, 1 set this run). I needed to die twice to get it, not bad IMO. Also, I made some friends there so I was having a good time after all, and finally reached 71.
    Actually, OPQ was the PQ I liked the most. I literally liked all stages, they give a great exp, has a great item for completing 20 times (the 4 int 3 att gloves) and it isn't that hard to find parties!
    After 71 I decided to finish my card hunting in Aqua. Just remembering, I always stop farming cards in a certain place when I have some difficult to kill monsters. I went to east of Aqua again and got Mask Fish, Bubble Fish, Flower Fish, Pinboom, Krappy, Cico and Seacle cards (130 sets until now, 7 sets this run).
    I made few amount of mesos selling my old lv. 35 crossbow aswell hahah I really didn't know the price, just placed any amount to cover my costs and some profit back (shoutout to that pog leecher)

upload_2021-8-19_2-12-29.png

After this I went to Magatia. I expected so much this moment and I really don't know why. I HATED this PQ. I felt it's so unorganized, maybe because of the lore that I confess I didn't read, but basically it's a empty PQ where you should get the PQ item from both Romeo and Juliet sides. They send you to the same party quest, but they give different etcs. You need A LOT of PQs to finish your fully scrolled pendant, you can fit only 4 members on maximum and you will find really long runs (also require, usually, 1 mage and 1 thief). I felt this was so restrict, I'm having some bad time to be done, not gonna lie #BUFFPQS.
    At least, when I couldn't find PQ, I had a lot of monsters to farm my cards really close to me. I did Rurumo, Iron Mutae, Reinforced Iron Mutae, Mithril Mutae, Reinforced Mithril Mutae, Neo Ruroid and Site (137 sets until now, 7 sets this run). This is getting good, guys.
    Besides that, I got a good story to tell you. Everything started because I dropped a 6 dex bowman lv.70 overall somewhere. I didn't have enough base to use it and I was feeling so weak, so I decided to do some math about my hp wash to check if I could use my 45~ fresh saved APs. I was lacking so much damage, and I figured that even if I want to do 19k HP (probably the highest goal I'd do here), I'll need around 330 MP washes. It means that I need around 66 levels just MP washing (ending at lv.140~), and I don't plan to reset my int (for now) until lv. 160, so I can use my fresh APs for at least 20 levels, and that would help me a lot. I think that lv. 70~80 mobs are much stronger than lv60ish ones, so this must be the reason I wasn't hitting well.
    Okay, so I added some dex and scrolled my new bowman overall:

upload_2021-8-19_2-29-16.png

Here starts. After that, I decided to sell my old 12 dex bathrobe, and guess what?

upload_2021-8-19_2-46-11.png

My funny desesperated reaction asking for refund, but he/she was offline already. I think it was the second time I did that in ML, but the first one my friend told me and I fixed the price. After that, I thought I should refund with my main character. I paid 15m for this, I would refund 13m and I still would lose mesos because I could sell that for around 25m easily. But nah, I just decided to try my luck to recover this money. I bought few scrolls for magic attack for sword and wand to try a int weapon.

upload_2021-8-19_2-34-48.png

I boomed a 1 int Diao Chan Sword first, then got this +7 wand. I was feeling happy but I was still needing a bathrobe, right? I tried my luck again:

upload_2021-8-19_2-36-5.png

I made this on my first try. I know I had luck, but how else could I fix that mistake? LOL. For everything, I spent 3m for my bowman overall, 1.8m for wand + sword scroll, 32m for bathrobe scrolls. I consider I can get 9m for wand and around 55m for bathrobe, which means I had a 30m~ profit. Since I sold my overall for 2m and probably would sell for 25~30, seems I roughly made the same amount I lost. A lot of emotions today LOL!
    End:

upload_2021-8-19_2-45-20.png

NEXT GOALS:
    I can't stop thinking about my gloves LOL. I won't scroll gloves anymore, I give up LOL. This time I think I'll let it pass and just try to buy a 11 att one. I don't like to give up this way, in this case I'd rather scroll something different to make my mesos again (I wasted around 30m, right?), but it's so expensive to try and so hard to make it happens.
    I'm really motivated to get Tier 5, but I don't know for sure where should I grind. There aren't many Magatia monsters left and I still need 13 sets to T5, also I'm focused on MPQ to finish that terrible pendant, so I can sell my deputy star for extra 20m~.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    The noobie mistake of listing the wrong item.. You really are roleplaying like a new player ;)

• Like Like x 2