1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 This is an ID that been deleted or blocked from connection

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Taehe, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    3:22 AM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Like the title says, one of my old accounts from maplelegends got blocked even though I do not ever remember getting banned/etc. It had a bishop on it named Taehe.

2. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    9:22 PM
    Beginner
    Couple months back some accounts got banned for safety reasons, so that might be it.
    Either way submit a ban appeal here so our admins can look into it !
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/ban-appeal.204/

3. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    9:22 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    TAE<3 it's been so long!
    Yeah it happened to me too a couple months back. (there were some account security issues.) As Lynx said I'm sure you'll be fine after a ban appeal. :3

4. OP
    OP
    Taehe

Taehe Mixed Golem

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    Seoul
    3:22 AM
    Daebak
    Hero
    Nebula
    Holy crap you are still around Slime? It's been ages, how you been? ALso my discord is Taehe#6547if you want to catch up there

• Friendly Friendly x 1