1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Too late to HP wash as spearman?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erum, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Erum

Erum Blue Snail

Nov 5, 2017
    Male
    3:46 AM
    PigGoesQuack
    Dragon Knight
    Honor
    Hello, I am fairly new to the server. I currently have a level 51 spearman, unfunded... I really only have a z helm that gives me a total of 22 base int.....

I understand it is more effective for a dk to wash bc of Beserk and bossing, but i don't have the funds nor time to really play a lot to do these things. If I got higher level, could I still do bossing..? is it too late to start as a dk? and how much base int should i aim for since i am already too late?

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    4:46 AM
    Few questions to ask yourself.
    Do you see yourself leveling really quickly?
    Do you see yourself bossing in the future?
    Do you mind being slightly weaker?

Few options you have is to pump your base INT to 40, and try to get a few cheap int equips.
    Cheapest would be basic earrings, gloves, wand, cape.
    ^ Those cost about 300-1m a scroll.

You're in luck as warriors have it easy to wash as you only need 4 MP per wash equivalent to 40 INT total per level.
    So not to worry, especially if you don't play a lot this will help you with the time it takes to vote for the NX required.

3. LameloBall

LameloBall Red Snail

Oct 15, 2017
    Male
    LameloBall
    Thief
    Do you know how much MP per wash it is for buccaneers? I'm a lvl 64 brawler atm.

4. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
  5. alchemy

alchemy Slime

Oct 13, 2017
    Male
    1:46 AM
    dude you'll be fine don't worry about the int wash stuff. I think int washing for hp with make bossing a bit more convenient but I think you'll be fine.

I haven't seen the numbers on how much HP you want by what level, but just normal hp washing on my spearman I've got a ton of HP.

6. Zega

Zega Slime

Feb 3, 2018
    Male
    Zega
    Brawler
    Horny
    honestly play what you wanna play man, its not to late to hp wash till youre like lvl90 just get good int gear before you lvl up and use it, you could get to max hp no problem.

also hp washing is not a needed thing, its helpful mostly for drk because zerk but its not actually needed on any class, people do it for an easier time with bossing, they wouldn't add bosses into a game if you had to spend money to fight them.

• Like Like x 1