1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Tool] Hours till level calculator

Discussion in 'Training' started by Myungsoo, May 6, 2021.

1. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    4:21 PM
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    Hi,

Build a tool that allows the user to calculate the amount of hours it would take to reach their desired

Motivation
    Two reasons:
    • It could be for example useful to players that sell leech to calculate their prices. For example if they sell a package for 75-85 and they know that they will average 7.000.000 experience per hour, they now know it will take them about 4,5 hours to do this.
    • Being a bit of a nerd with hundreds of excel sheets, I want to slowly turn them all into web apps. I feel that would be more useful to the community if they were wondering the same.
    Furthermore
    I will be working on more applications such as a break-even base int for MP washing calculator. Not sure when. Anyhow, for suggestions or ideas feel free to let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!
    [CALCULATOR]

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Hmm while this is a nice incentive I feel like Mirror's EXP calculator which is on spreadsheets still does the job better and gives imo a better overview of everything.
    Here's an example of how it look in care you haven't seen it.
    upload_2021-5-6_13-10-56.png

I'm not sure if your web app is a finished product right now but this is the kind of overview I like seeing even though the end product is nearly the same.

3. OP
    OP
    Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    You're right, that looks more efficient. I will update the application in the future to have a better overview and I will get rid of the buttons so that the calculations are directly made

• Friendly Friendly x 3