1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ToT: Memory Lane Quest

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Birb, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Birb

Birb Mushmom

Mar 7, 2017
    Female
    United States
    10:09 PM
    Pigeon
    Paladin
    Muse
    Hi, me and a couple others in a party were doing the ToT quests, but two of us seem to be stuck on the quest Memory Lane, which is supposed to require you to go back to your first job NPC, then come back to talk to the Memory Keeper. I talked to Dances With Balrog to finish that part of the quest, and seeing that he had no new quest or anything to give me, I returned to the Memory Keeper, but the icon above her head is the ongoing quest icon- I checked back with Dances With Balrog, but there seems to be no next step.

Half of the party was able to continue, and two of us had this problem. I'm wondering if this is a bug, or something to do with level requirement? Hidden Street says the level requirement is 106 for the next quest (I am 110 so this shouldn't be a problem), so I dunno if it's different on this server? Or if we've just done something wrong?

Hopefully this made sense- basically there's no way to advance to the next quest although we seem to have completed all the steps.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    10:09 PM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    relog - should fix your issue

this happened to us last year

• Like Like x 2