1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Un-Forfeitable Quests

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by maxreber, Jun 3, 2022.

1. maxreber

maxreber Horny Mushroom

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    8:12 AM
    Pipp
    Dark Knight
    Description of the bug: Forfeiting a quest does not remove it from 'In-progress' quest log
    What is supposed to happen?: When forfeiting a quest it should move away from the 'in-progress' quest page
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In my quest book
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): press the forfeit button on a quest
    Extra information (optional): This doesn't happen with EVERY quest, but it is very very common and is present on 10+ of my quests.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ariami

Ariami Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Aug 26, 2020
    Female
    9:12 AM
    Ariami
  3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    6:12 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I know some of the ones you're writing about. They're part of chain quests that remain available to you, but because you've done some of the previous quests in the chain it will stay in the Active tab. A notable one is the Malaysian string of quests necessary to do Scar/Targa. Some of them even remain in the Active tab even though you're not high enough in level to activate the next quest in the chain - which makes it impossible to find and it makes you feel like you're going insane or something. I would agree, though, that there should be some clean up on this issue.

• Agree Agree x 2