1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to Complete Memory Lane Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Danathan, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Danathan

Danathan Orange Mushroom

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    7:30 AM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    I am unable to complete the quest named "Memory Lane" in ToT to enter the next map.
    This is a common bug that i've seen across multiple threads that Kimmy had to manually fixed.
    What is supposed to happen?:
    I go to Dances with Balrog, and it says I finished the quest but when I go back to Memory Keeper, it says I did not finish. The rest of my party can continue but I am stuck. I tried twice..
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Memory Keeper's quest. This has been reported multiple times.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I reset the quest and did it twice. Unfortunately, it's bugged for some people.

Extra information (optional):
    The solution was fixed manually on these 2 posts:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/tot-memory-lane-quest.11212/
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/unable-to-complete-the-quest-memory-lane.23320/

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    9:30 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
  3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    6:30 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    If you want to clear it asap without waiting, just keep forfeiting and try again, keep doing it until it works, it should only restart it like 2-3 times.

4. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    8:30 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Fixed. Will be applied as part of next patch~

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2