1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to kill Deet N Roi

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Stow, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    7:35 PM
    Dazzle
    Magician
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I am unable to kill Deet N Roi after talking to the incomplete magic square, having been sent back to town once by it.
    What is supposed to happen?: After talking to the incomplete magic square, and having the blue text appear, I should be able to kill Deet N Roi.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: First time card hunting for anti-bot mobs, I didn't know I had to talk to the NPC in the map (blue text wasn't very clear), so I started hitting Deet N Roi and got sent back to town once. Upon re-entering the map and talking to the NPC, I manage to land a single hit before continuing to miss, but the mob does not send me back to town anymore. CC-ing or relogging allows me to talk to the NPC again, but the same hit once then miss continually thing continues to occur.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    1. Hit Deet N Roi
    2. Get sent back to town by Deet N Roi
    3. Go back to map and successfully talk to NPC
    4. Hit Deet N Roi successfully once before he starts to avoid all attacks
    Extra information (optional): There was someone else afk in the map, not sure if that contributes to anything.

2. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    I remember that I destroyed some kinds of machine first in the map, and then I was able to kill Deet N Roi.
    FYI

3. OP
    OP
    Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    Dazzle
    Magician
    For Deet N Roi, is to talk to the chalkboard NPC to "complete the magic circle". But it doesn't work after I've been sent out once by that mob.

4. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Do you remember that NPC's name? Or the quest name?

5. Alexa

Alexa King Slime Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2018
    Female
    Chicago
    6:35 AM
    Alexa
    Bowmaster
    I just tried what you did but I haven't been able to replicate this bug. Could you please confirm you're still having this issue?

6. OP
    OP
    Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    Dazzle
    Magician
    Hi I've stopped hunting the anti-bot mobs alr, but if I remember correctly, I was still getting it occasionally

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:35 PM
    Moderator Post
    This should be long fixed already, had to do with a person being in the map indeed. Someone can bump if thats not the case.