1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Unable to open fullscreen + other possibly(?) related issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Slay, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Slay

Slay Snail

Jul 16, 2016
    Male
    Newfoundland, Canada
    10:23 AM
    Crossbowman
    Over the past few days, whenever I try to alt+enter into fullscreen, the game freezes and becomes unresponsive. Simarily, when I do somehow get past this, I have also been getting this error randomly while playing (see picture below), making the game freeze and become unresponsive. I have redownloaded the newest client and restarted my computer, and all that jazz, and still no luck. If anyone knows how I could fix this, please let me know! <3

upload_2021-1-16_20-28-47.png

2. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    1:53 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Hello,

That error is most likely because of Puppet. It is a known bug and we have it on our list to get fixed but there is no ETA yet.