1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Unable to start playing the game

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by truthOrNot, Jun 1, 2022.

1. truthOrNot

truthOrNot Blue Snail

Jun 1, 2022
    Male
    7:20 AM
    ColdJoke
    Beginner
    Hi i just created an account and downloaded maplelegends today. But have no way of playing it. I'm stuck at the character selection page where there is an error: " This ID has been deleted or blocked from the connection". Please advice thank you.

2. OP
    OP
    truthOrNot

truthOrNot Blue Snail

Jun 1, 2022
    Male
    7:20 AM
    ColdJoke
    Beginner
    Account details on maplelegends page indicates that i am not banned.

3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    12:20 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Maybe your ip has been banned. That happens when you get banned sometimes. Try using a vpn.

Though be sure that if you’ve been permabanned for something serious, to basically not put any effort into ML anymore. You’ll just get banned for ban evasion again. If it’s a mistake, however, I’m sure the GMs will help you figure it out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:20 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta