1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Unable to vote from phone

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by theKatia, Jun 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    6:39 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Can't vote on gtop. I think the problem is with the funcaptcha, which after verifying goes blank. Either way, I can't click the big red vote button. Been trying a few days and I think it's been a problem longer.

2. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    12:39 AM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    If you have an android, I suggest clicking the three dots in the top Left, and finding the Request Desktop Site option, and trying that. See if it yields better results as the mobile site for GTOP can be a little... funky... If you have an iPhone, there should be a similar option, I just don't know how to get to it.

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Try in incognito window, or equivalent for whichever phone you have. This will disable any add-ons (possible adblockers) for the session, and GTOP's gateway is full of ads.

4. OP
    OP
    theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    I have an iPhone- and tried both these things. Neither made a difference:/
    I used to vote in my phone all the time with no problem.

5. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    Go into your App settings on your phone and clear your cache and cookies. Then try.

If that doesn't work there isn't more I could suggest other than downloading another internet app, trying a different device other than your phone, or trying every so often and seeing if it works. Sadly GTOP is a fickle beast.

6. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    12:39 PM
    Are you still having this issue? o.o

7. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    Or try voting on your computer. If e.g. Chrome doesn't work, sometimes Safari does, and so on and so forth

8. OP
    OP
    theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Yes. And the reason I can't use my laptop is that I'm on the go too often. I just want to be able to vote in between weekends when I can actually play.

9. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    12:39 PM
    Try contacting GTOP. Might be issues on their end. We can't control the votes.