1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Universal Hair/Eye Vendor

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by chingalang, Mar 27, 2018.

1. chingalang

chingalang Mano

Mar 20, 2018
    8:17 AM
    Is it not possible to create a universal vendor for all hairs EXP and VIP? where we could use like VP Nx or something. I've been trying to get some EXP hair and i've burned basically a weeks worth of NX to no avail. Wondering if this is a possibility or if I'm just going to have to stay unlucky.

2. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    11:17 AM
    Centaur & Chaste
    Having a custom NPC that would have all the hairs/eyes/cosmetics is not something that we would do.
    It strays away from the ''nostalgic'' feeling of the server quite a lot and would not fit in a v62 server like this.

Keep trying; EXP hair can be a bit evil sometimes, but you'll get it!