1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unwelcome Visitor Event/PQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shipo, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Shipo

Shipo Blue Snail

Aug 5, 2018
    Male
    4:10 AM
    Shipo
    Page
    Hey guys!
    I was wondering if u ever did Unwelcome Visitor event on Maplelegends?
    I remember it being GREAT plus the weapons given were pretty good.
    Are there any plans for this? or no one really remember this event?

Attached Files:

2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    5:10 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I personally remember it being really hard to train with those annoying alien mobs everywhere. The story and quests were a lot of fun, although I thought the rewards were overpowered. Having end game weapons from a once-off event = :sick:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. koren262001

koren262001 Mano

Nov 21, 2017
    Male
    11:10 AM
    Hermit
    apple
    i have to ay that this event was the one i remembered to most since i really enjoyed it.
    the story was great and weapons and chair you could get were amazing in my opinion.
    on the one hand i would really like to see this event on maplelegends as it was so fun but on the other hand the fact that aliens are everywhere can interrupt leeches which is a big part of the game.

4. FireMushroom

FireMushroom Horny Mushroom

Nov 28, 2016
    I remember this was fun but I also think it would probably be hard to remake.

In GMS the "special" mobs appeared practically everywhere and the dungeon was part of a fairly large event. There were also places where if you looked at the sky you could see the floating invasion crafts lurking overhead. Around the time of the event, this was one of the few moments where GMS actually had Tespia up and operational for players to use. But somewhere around the final phase of the quests, it was STILL bugging out! At least until they did a patch to put in a fix.

Although one could say the troubles made the event more epic, since any players that managed to clear it all the way to the end were rewarded with one of the strongest medals at the time.

Btw:
    The invaders were not actually "aliens". You could probably google it for more details but once you find out the truth, it might blow your mind.

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    The weapons were disgustingly over powered.
    For example the vip claw is 14 attack higher than the dragon sleve with 0 dex requirements.

Also I'm pretty sure that v62 doeant support this.

• Agree Agree x 5